Chapter 1

West Ham, a small and boring town that not many people know about. Near the south of Texas, West Ham is a town that inhabits less than one-thousand residents. Jamming out to whatever pop song was popular on the radio, Jose was heading to school on his bike. Pulling into the school parking lot, Jose saw the normal cliques hanging out by the stairs leading up to the school. Jose locked his bike in the bike rack and started to head up the stairs, of course listening to the conversations going around him.

"Dude I'm bringing that new chick, Hailey, to Miranda's party tonight."

"Bro no fucking way, lucky bastard."

"You trynna smash or what?"

"You know it bro," the conversation happening between the popular group annoyed Jose.

      One of them in particular annoyed Jose the most. Nick Stafford, easily the most popular kid in the entire school. The guy continued to laugh as he talked about Miranda's party and the girl that he was bringing.

      Miranda's party. It's supposed to be one of the biggest and best ones that she's thrown before. She's the daughter of a multi millionaire who owns Robinson & Co. a major construction industry.

      Jose's focus shifted over to a group of kids who were sitting and smoking weed. Laughing and chatting over how shitty the world is, Tristen Jenkins blew a puff of smoke. As Jose was busy staring at the group of kids, he walked into some girl.

"Oh shit I'm sorry," Jose said.

"No it's fine. It's my fault," Said the girl in a hurry. The girl looked familiar.

      Walking into the school and into the main hallway of the school, Jose was met by the stairs leading up and the rows of lockers. Jose started to head to his locker and slowly put in his combination. Jose was scared when someone came up behind him and hit his shoulders. He turned around quickly to see who the attacker was.

"God damn it, fuck you, Samantha," Jose sighed.

"You love me and you know it, you can't deny it," Samantha laughed.

"Yeah whatever,"

"Hey! Are you going to Miranda's party tonight?"

"No? I wasn't invited. Were you?"

"Obviously, I'm like her best friend," Samantha paused, "fine, no. But I was someone's plus one, so I'm extending the plus one to you as well! You're welcome,"

"Why would I thank you?"

"Because now you can go to the party!"
"Who ever said I wanted to go?"

"I did. You're going. I'm picking you up at seven,"

"No-"

"Yes. End of discussion. See you later tonight," and with that, Samantha walked towards her English class.

      The school day went by as slow as ever. Constant boringness, nothing to do, eyes feeling droopy.

"Mr. Rodriguez, please don't doze off in class," his history teacher said while smacking a long ruler on his desk, "Now, Mr. Jenkins, do you know the answer to the question?"

"You think I give a shit about this class?" Tristan shot.

"Please watch your language Mr. Jenkins."

"Oh I'm sorry," Tristan apologize, "Tu piensas that I give-o un shit-o about esta class-o?"

"That's it, go to the office."
"Good, fuck you, and fuck this class," Tristan exclaimed, grabbing his backpack and flipping off the class before walking out the door.

"I would like to apologize for that, class," the teacher continued on with the class, "Does anyone know the answer to the question?"

"I do," A strong and powerful voice said behind Jose."

"Ah, Ms. Horokoshi, please, enlighten the class."

      Meiko Horokoshi, the school's best softball player. She constantly brags about her good looks and how well she plays. Although she brags, she is still nice at heart, probably one of the friendliest faces in the entire school. Just because she is nice, doesn't mean that she isn't a badass. Nice, badass, great at softball, and incredibly intelligent.

"Gladly," Meiko started before Jose started to doze off again.