Chapter 12: Self-Learning

Start from the beginning

I think something is behind me but it could darn well be a leaf. A large, black, six-foot-tall leaf. Never mind it's not a leaf.

"Oh my gosh you creepo! Stop following me!" I throw a punch towards his stomach with all my strength, which is a dinosaur's kick, and it sends him to the floor and an inch into the dirt.

He lets out a smoker's grumble and swiftly props up on his elbows hologram scratching out of my slight with a tiny, barely audible buzz noise. Less than half a second later, the buzz resounds and it's beside me.

My bubble still exists sir, I don't lik--

"Ugh!" W-what happened? Where am I? Who am I? 

Oh, it's you.

On the ground I try to force open my eyes and only see the world in a tint of purple. Aw! My favorite color! This isn't so bad besides the fact that I had the color knocked out of me.

Wind blows on my face as I realize I'm being pulled up by my singlet front and the color comes back to my eyes. Bye, purple! And PeepTom is going to get my top wrinkly, you dirty skunk!

"Leave him alone. What he's up to is none of your business and if you're smart you'll stay out of it! Just like you stayed out of the nerd's and Johnny's business today at lunch." I'm shaken by his deep voice and apparently he took my advice because his breath is less smelly. Still ferocious, but less.

Who's Johnny and the nerd?

"Have fun getting out of here." What're you talking about? It's a straight shot back to the school yard. I'm not even going to have trouble getting out of here you nitwit.

My eyes close for a split second and when they open, I'm not in the same spot anymore. I'm still in the woods, just not where I was before. 

That stupid teleportation pad PeepTom man moved me! I hate to say this so much. Because I'm one for directions. But it's clear that I'm now lost and there's no way of knowing where I am. I left my school stuff by the exit area to stay quiet. This is the dumbest idea I have ever had in the longest time. 

Like a week. 

This is terrible, just terrible. I was supposed to watch a new episode of America's Got Talent today! Now look at how my day's going! Wake up, get tortured by my friends, have a vision of people in public, get asked out, end up lost in the woods.

My vision! That's what it was! Oh, no! I didn't go to help them! Ryan distracted me and--ugh! So the nose kid's name is Johnny. 

Well, Johnny, you better hope I don't find you because if I do, your face will say hello to the wall and you'll be having a very long, physical conversation with it.

**::**::**::**::**::**

Water! I need some stupid, freakin' water! I don't even care is it's tinged green and leaves an internal infection on me, I just need something. 

This forest area is never ending! I've been walking for a good four hours at least. Twilight is coming and when it gets here, I don't want to be around for the little critters that attack and start feasting on my bone marrow. 

My knees hit the floor in exhaustion and I start to gasp for air. I can't make it; I really can't. Water better start seeping out from the ground before I start poking these dead leaves, hoping that somehow water will just spout out.

I lay down on my back and close my eyes, thinking about how I'll be found. Will PeepTom really try to kill me? Maybe some jogger will find me. That's how it always goes in those shows and movies, right? Well, now that I think about it, it's kind of suspicious how they're always the ones to "accidentally" find the dead bodies.