grayson dolan | no nut november

- nm -

grayson doesn't want to give up on no nut november and you've been going crazy for his beard.
______________________________
"gray," you groan, falling onto the couch as dramatically as you can, "please!"

"you can't wait one more day?" he scoffs, shaking his head as he hangs up his keys and slides off his shoes.

"no!" you snap, sitting up quickly and crossing your arms with a pout, "it's your fucking beard, okay? god, you grow out a stupid beard and all of the sudden i can't stop thinking about it!"

gray stands frozen across the room from you, his eyes wide and mouth slightly agape with shock from your sudden attitude change. then, slowly, his lips twist into an open mouthed smirk. he bites his tongue while he grins slyly at you, setting his hands on his hips and shaking his head at you.

"thinking what about it?" he muses, wiping the smirk off his face and slowly making his way towards you.

your face starts to flush, immediately regretting the words that slipped from your lips. you should've just waited till tomorrow, there was no need to make such a big deal out of this. the beard was hot as hell, and turned you on so much, but it wasn't that big of deal. right?

wrong.

you shift in your seat, looking at anything other than grayson. he stands right in front of you now, his hand comes to cup your jaw and tilt your head up to look at him. you swallow thickly, making eye contact with him.

he opens his mouth, saying, "thinking..." he pauses and looks around before shrugging and looking back down at you, "thinking about it in between your soft thighs, huh? or against your pretty tits? tickling your neck as i slowly push into your tight, little-"

you stand up abruptly, making him step back. through clenched teeth, you pathetically whisper, "yes."

his lips twitch, his eyes boring into your own pleading ones, swiftly replying, "well that's too bad, babydoll."

you huff sadly through your nose, your eyebrows tilting upwards as you look at him through your eyelashes, "please, grayson. i'll do anything."

this time, gray takes your bribe into consideration. imagining all the possibilities. what would he make you do? he had so many ideas, but pushed them all aside.

he responds with a cocky grin, "anything?"

your faces lights up hopefully, "anything for you."

"i don't think so."

you felt like you were going to cry. it had been so long since grayson had done anything remotely sexual with you. too long since the last time he had given you a proper fuck. it was alright at first, but your fingers aren't cutting it anymore. you didn't want to be so bratty, but you couldn't help it as you whine softly, tilting your head back in annoyance with an upset pout.

"this isn't fair." you sigh, turning away to sit on the far end of the couch.

"i'm sorry baby," he sits down too, resting his elbows on his knees as he watches you frown with your chin in the palm of your hand.

while sitting silently, trying your best to ignore grayson, an idea pops into your head. you stand up from your seat and walk towards him. you place your hands on his shoulders and push him backwards, so he's leaning back. his brows furrow, his eyes following your every movement closely. with a blank face, your fingers slowly unbutton the blouse you're wearing, letting it fall from your shoulders to reveal the simple black bra you were wearing underneath. grayson crosses his arms and spreads his legs wider, watching you with hard eyes.