Nicki immediately went out onto the balcony in awe of the building.

N: Oh wow... thats amazing

She said to herself, she couldn't believe she was in Paris right now. She smiled before turning round to go back inside to see Beyoncé already unpacking their suitcase for them

N: I can't believe we're here

Beyoncé smiled seeing her girl as happy as can be.

B: It's gonna be great, tomorrow we're gonna go sight seeing then on the night we're gonna have a nice romantic dinner

N: Awww you really planned all of this out didn't you

She said before sitting on her lap and wrapping her arms around Beyoncé's neck.

B: I love seeing you happy

N: I love you

B: I love you too

She said as they kissed

B: Now lets unpack so we can relax for the rest of the day

******************

It was late in the evening and Beyoncé and Nicki were just laid in bed watching some TV.

N: It feels so weird without the kids here

She said as her head rested on beys chest.

B: It does. But I'm glad we can have our time together

She said looking down at her with a smile and Nicki returned it before they leaned in for a kiss.

N: I love you

she mumbled between kisses

B: I love you too.

They snuggled together and fell asleep.

THE NEXT DAY

Cashier: that'll be €10,000

Beyoncé swiped her card and the cashier gave her the bags. Beyoncé and Nicki walked out of the one of many stores they've already visited.

N: thank you baby, but you didn't have to get that much stuff for me

B: I don't care you're my princes it's my job to spoil you rotten

Nicki giggled as her cheeks turned rosey. She kissed Beyoncé's cheek making Beyoncé smile.

N: I love you

B: I love you more

**********

After a day of sight seeing and shopping Beyoncé and Nicki finally returned to the hotel. When they walked in Nicki gasped at the sight.

The hotel was dimly lit by candles and there was red rose petals on the floor painting a pathway for Nicki and Beyoncé to follow. Beyoncé was satisfied the what the staff did with the place and was just looking at Nicki for her reaction.

N: who did this?... did you do this?

She said finally looking at Beyoncé. All she had to do was smile and look off to the side and Nicki dropped her bags and jumped on her making Beyoncé drop her bags and catch her.

N: you're the best girlfriend ever you know that?

She said with a huge smile. Beyoncé's heart fluttered, it was the first time she had ever said that to her, and it made her feel great.

B: I try

She giggled making Nicki join in as she saw her get shy which she rarely got. She gave Beyoncé a passionate kiss and it got hot and heavy real quick before Beyoncé reminded herself that there was dinner ready for them.