3

The Unexpected

Beyoncé: you ready shawty?

Beyoncé texted to Nicki, she had just finished getting ready and was gonna make her way over to Nicki's place. 5 minutes went by until Nicki texted her back.

Nicki: just about

Beyoncé: aight imma set off now

Nicki: okay

Beyoncé chuckled as she shook her head. She always got the feeling Nicki was standoffish towards her, and even though she could understand why beforehand, Beyoncé couldn't see anything wrong with what she's did so far. She didn't plan on wasting Nicki's time, she just wanted to see if she was worth it.

It took about 10 minutes to drive to Nicki's house and when she pulled up her house wasn't all that big and the neighbourhood wasn't that great either, but it didn't put Beyoncé off at all. She got out the SUV and walked up to the door checking to see that she was all good first before knocking. A few seconds later the door opened but it wasn't Nicki it was one of the twins.

Niya: Hi miss BB

She smiled making Beyoncé smile back.

B: Hey sweetie, where's your mama?

N: Niya you better not have opened that door!

She heard her mother's voice boom throughout the house. A few seconds later Nicki came out of the kitchen in a tight black dress, heels with her hair slicked back into a bun. When she saw it was Beyoncé she relaxed, knowing wasn't a complete stranger.

B: Hey, you look amazing

Nicki fought the smile off her face but still couldn't help the blush from appearing on her cheeks.

N: Thank you, Niya finish eating your food

Niya went back into the kitchen and Nicki went up to the door.

N: Come in

B: Thanks, nice place

N: Thanks, you can come in the kitchen while I finish making their food

Beyoncé nodded as she followed nicki to the kitchen. She couldn't stop staring at her ass, it was perfectly round and swinging side to side every time she took a step. But, Beyoncé had to control herself unless she wanted a hard-on on the first date.

Nicole: hi BB

Nicole said as she noticed Beyoncé walk into the kitchen which made her smile.

B: Hey baby girl, you girls doing ok?

She said as she sat down next to them.

Twins: Yeah

Nicole: Where are you and mommy going?

B: We're just gonna go watch a movie

Nicole: Can we come?

B: Maybe next time but this time its just gonna be me and your mama okay?

Nicole: oooo

She said looking at Beyoncé as if she knew what was going on, which made her laugh.

Nicole: Mommy never goes out with her friends

N: Nicole, eat your food

Nicki said not even turning round to look at them. Nicki didn't have many friends, just Rihanna but they only saw each other at the strip club, so they weren't that close. Beyoncé giggled to herself at the way Nicole was acting. She was beginning to believe Nick wasn't a people person, or maybe she had been hurt before.