Chapter 1

I felt his large hands, one on my hip and one on my ass. His hot breath running down the back of my neck while he whispered "mine", his word aggressive but slow. While he pronounced every letter my body would melt further into his touch. My back touched his stomach and I felt that he was turned on, I blushed. I know? Stupid right?. Welp you must be wondering how we're here at this point in time already. Well, let's go back to the beginning.

I've been through so many homes throughout the foster system. In one house one day and in another the next week. I made a best friend when I was about 9 and her name was Aria, we were always in the same houses every time we got put into a different one, until she found her actual family and she moved away, we still keep in contact through our phones. I've hated being in the system since I can remember, except from this one time when I was about 12 a really nice married couple called Eli and Jessica Hail took me in and I loved being there with them. They adopted two more children, one boy and another girl, they were twins. Their names were Charlotte and Charlie, they were both a year older than me. I thought of them as my own family because I didn't really know my real ones, I was with them for 2 years. One day when I was 14, I came back from school. I couldn't find anyone anywhere. I tried to contact Eli but his phone would just put me straight through to voicemail. I called Jessica, Charlie and Charlotte too but they all just did the same thing. I finally went into my room, tears in my eyes because I couldn't find them till I got to the door of the room and what I seen was horrific. My mouth wide open, tears streaming viciously down my cheeks. I had found them. They were all in my room. Two on the floor and two on my bed. It was horrible, my own 'family' had been slaughtered and put into my room. I could see the exact way how they were killed, Jessica and Eli had a really sharp object almost like a sharp pole sticking though their heart, Charlie and Charlotte's necks had been slit so their heads were Half on. My heart was beating rapidly, my chest going up and down so quick I couldn't even count how many times i would inhale and exhale in the space of about 5 seconds. I couldn't think, couldn't breath. I was panicking. I didn't know what to do. I went into the bathroom and screamed in the mirror "Why wasn't I here. I could of helped them!" And I punched the mirror multiple times not caring that the glass was shattering and going into my skin, because for some reason, I don't know what, I've always experienced pain and cuts but my cuts have always healed faster than everyone in my class at school. I was so angry with myself for not being their to save them. "I'm going to find out who killed MY family, I won't stop till Their dead" is the last thing I said before I broke down. Screaming, crying, punching, kicking, letting it all out. After that day, I Decided that I wasn't going to let people control me. I packed all of my things into a bag, along with food, water, my phone chargers and money to get me some new things if I needed it. I also double checked to see if I had my necklace, I'd had it since i was a baby. There was a letter supposedly from my real mother telling me to never take off the necklace, but I listened, I rarely take it off. I ran and I ran and I ran. Only anger that kept me going, my legs burned. I felt like I was going to collapse. How could my day get any worse?. Oh wait, it just started raining 'yippee' -_-'. It felt like I ran for days, even weeks. I finally stopped when I reached a cave.

————————————————————

Hey guys, this is the first chapter, I hope you like it. This is my first story. I'm making this story up as I go :( and I have writers block. So I just really really hope you like this 🙂