Chapter 7: After Party

Start writing your story

Nagisa POV

After our confession between Akari and me, we went inside the classroom to join with our ex-classmates.

"Yo! Nagisa." Karma said "Hey Karma," I said "It worked." I said to him "Woohoo! Nice Job!" Karma said as he ruffles my head because of his plan worked, I'm glad that I asked advice form Karma, it builds up my confidence. I said in my thoughts "So your grateful that you asked me advice, didn't you Nagisa?" He said, "Did you just read my mind?" I said "Maybe.." He answered with a smirk on his face.

"Well, that's enough chit-chatting, you guys." someone said, I and Karma turned back and see who it was, It was Karasuma-sensei. "Hey Teach," Karma said "Hello Commander," I said, Karma was surprised on how I greeted Karasuma-sensei. "Wait for Commander?" Karma asked me " Oh, I forgot to tell you but, I'm working with him." I said, "I thought you said you're a teacher?" He said, "Yes I am but I do that in the morning or sometimes a cover-up." I said.

"Come on, boys lets get going," Karasuma-sensei told us, we followed him inside in the classroom. "Please don't tell her," I said to Karma "Who?" He asked "Akari." I said, "Wow already saying first names." He said with a teasing tone, "I'm being serious here." I said in a serious tone "But why?" He asked, "Because I don't want her to be endangered." I said, "Fine I'll keep it." He said "Thanks." I said "Anything for a best friend." He said.

We went inside and we found that Okuda and Akari are already talking with the girls having a girl group while the boys started drinking and some are just talking to each other. "Oi! Nagisa," Sugino called "Hey Sugino." I said, "C'mon drink with us." He said, "I'm sorry, I can't." I said, "Aww, Come on Nagisa don't be such a killjoy." Maehara said, "Come on Nagisa lets celebrate of your confession towards Kayano-chan." Karma said I guess he's already drunk. I said in my thoughts.

(JUST IMAGINE HE IS MATURED AND HAS A SHORT HAIR

(JUST IMAGINE HE IS MATURED AND HAS A SHORT HAIR..)

"Fine..." I said since I didn't have a choice, the boys cheered because I gave up and joined them.

Akari POV

Guess Nagisa is having fun over there. I said in my thoughts "Hey Kayano-chan." Nakamura-san said "Yeah?" I answered. "So what were you and Nagisa doing outside?" She asked (Nakamura)"Umm..." I said while my face was burning up "So what did you guys do?" Kanzaki-san said, "Did you guys kiss??" Okuda-chan said "Um..." I said as my face turning into a red tomato.

"Come on spill it!" Nakamura-san said impatiently "Nagisa asked me to be his girlfriend..." I said since they pressured me. "So what did you say?" Hinata-san said "I said yes" I answered. "I'm so happy for you!" Okuda said and hugs me because of her happiness.

[TIMESKIP] (It's been a while xD)

Akari POV

After the party, everyone bid their goodbyes and left except me and Nagisa, I waved goodbye to Kanzaki and Okuda. I went inside the classroom to get my bag but when I open the door and there I saw Nagisa sitting on his desk and was wasted. "Nagisa?" I said calling his name "..." He didn't reply "Nagisa?" I said calling his name again "Yeah...?" He finally answered, "Come on, we gotta go." I said "Okay.." He said I helped him stand but then he pulls me closer to him and placed his lips into mine.

I was surprised by what he did, but I stop the kiss after 2 minutes. "Come on we have to go," I said I grab my bag and helped Nagisa walk, we went out of the classroom and went to the parking lot. I grab my keys and unlock the car and open the door for Nagisa and put him in the passenger's seat while I go to the driver's seat, I closed Nagisa's door and went to the driver's seat and start the engine, and drove the car to Nagisa's house, while we were almost there I heard a phone call from Nagisa's pocket (jacket) I took the phone and saw who was calling and it was Nagisa's mom.

I answered it "Hello Hiromi-san?" I said "Wait...Is this Kaede-chan?" she said "Yes.." I said "Oh Kaede-chan! Is Nagisa there? I'm worried about him." she said "Oh, Nagisa about that..He's drunk and I'm going to drop off Nagisa." I said "Oh, okay thank you for taking care of Nagisa, Kaede-chan, you really are a kind girl." she said, "Thank you, Hiromi-san." I said "Well I have to prepare some things so I have to go, bye." she said, " Bye, Hiromi-san." I said and hung up the phone and put back the phone where it was placed.

[END OF CHAPTER 7)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, it's been a long time since I've wrote a new chapter.

I might get the other chapter-long to publish because of so many activities in school so I have to focus on it, but that's all.

GOODBYE! :D