2

It's been a week since Emma put her phone away ... you would think she forgot about it but she didn't instead she made backup accounts that she knew her friends wouldn't know about just so she could post again ... she had the feeling that her life was now complete or so she thought.

"I know what she did sarah! i knew we couldn't keep her away ... she'd rather life virtually through a screen other than physically in the real world .. i mean c'mon she's risking us! we were supposed to tell her about us bbut we can't anymore because she's locked up in her room!" Jack said to sarsh who was sitting on his lap

"It's gonna be fine babe! if she wanted to know she would have stayed around instead of making new accounts so we won't find out... maybe we can't pull her away maybe we should let her go. Thia time we should foreal."

Jack and sarah shared a long passionate kiss .. which turned to a makeout session until they were interupted by someone calling It was from Sarah's phone its read "Emma <3" she answered quickly when emma asked to hangout they agree telling emma There was something she should know.

They finally arrived at there secret cave .. surprised that Emma was already there

"What's up? .. you know let's cut to the chase .. what do you have to tell me .. is it bad or good?"

"depends on how you take it." Sarah said to Emma

"Me and sarah are dating we've been dating since you shut us out .. which is three months and we're kinda happy" Jack said as he smiled down at Sarah

Emma was already jealous she tried her best to hide it ... and she thought it worked .. well it did  except she knew it was never going to be the same being around them any more

"c-congradulations!... i have to go now!" Emma said trying to rush out so she wouls snap on Sarah

"I thought you wanted to hang out today?"Jack said

"You know.. i did but something came up i'll text you later bye now!"

"hmph i bet it was just a tweet huh? .. a tweet came up and you just rather do that"Sarah said obviously mad at Emma

Emma stood there debating whether she should snap on Sarah or let it go ...

"you know ...in fact NO! it's not a tweet i did want to hang out but you to are together you guys need more time .. i'll just come by when i can i hate the fact that i do try to hang but you tell me this shit! ... no im not jealous but im saying a better time would have been when we first reconnected im mean seriously i thought we were gonna have fun .. im just the third wheel .. and i refuse to be that anyways so goodbye!"

She left them shocked looking dumbfounded... just how she look a few days ago when they came to her house ... she went straight home closed all of her social media .. closed every account sat on her bed .. and listened to music .. after a while she started to draw something .. it was a picture of her and Jack ... instead of Sarah and jack ... she didn't cry she just sat there and took moment to think about everything that happened today ... tomorrow was a new day time to put aside the bull-shit.