Special Point of View

Annyeong~ how many months have you waited for the next chapter? Haha. I'm so sorry for updating so late. I'm still busy with school works. So, here it is! :)

Sehun's POV

what happend to Lu-hyung? Is it really because he's just glad that he's the bias of the girl he hugged? Well.... Naah, it's Lu-hyung, he'll tell it sooner or later. "excuse me hyungs, oh. Kyungsoo hyung, thanks for the food" i said as i put my plate on the sink and go straight to the balcony to have some fresh air.

.

.

.

.

Wait wait wait wait!!! Am i seeing it right? Do i need to go to an eye doctor to check my eye ls or is it real? Is that... Is that the girl thay Lu-hyung hugged? And she's just living across our dorm?! Oh... No shiz, i wont tell it to hyungs. Only me will know about this >:))))

oh no. No. No. No. Why is she-- her shirt-- sexyyyy-- ughhhh *runs* i cant see it! She's too sexy! T_T i'm still too young----- no, i'm 20. But, who cares!? I cant see this!! I might-- no, sehun. No.

I quickly run into the room that Lu-hyung and me shares. And there, i saw Lu-hyung staring at nothing. "Yah, hyung." i called hyung. "Hyung~" i called him again but no response. "Hyuuuungggg~~~" again. No response. "HYUUUUUUUNGGG!!!!!!!!!" i shouted right infront of his ears, loudel enough for him to hear me. "Aish! Yah! What's wrong with you!?" Lu-hyung shouted at me. "Mianhe hyung, you were spacing out. Are you.. Thinking about the girl again?" i asked but before Lu-hyung answer my question, his phone rang. "what the--" Lu-hyung said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Thank you for those who keeps on supporting me throughout my story :) i'll do my best to entertain you with my stories :)