Ayanna's phone ringing dragged her from her sad thoughts.

She hadn't even realized she was standing in front of the mirror until now.

Looking down at her phone, her heart skipped a beat seeing Kwan's name flashing across the screen.

"Hello?" She answered nervously leaning on her sink.

"Come open da door," He said then hung up.

Furrowing her brows, Ayanna pulled the phone from her ear then placed her phone down and headed out her room and down the stairs.

He has a key, she thought to herself as she unlocked her door and stood there looking him over.

"Where's your shi—"

Before she could finish asking her question, Kwan crashed his lips into her and picked her up walking into the house.

Kicking the door closed with his foot, he laid her on the small table against the wall and lowered his sweats and rammed himself inside her.

Ayanna screamed trying to push him back but he continued to move in her quickly as he attacked her lips.

She wasn't the only one lonely, he missed her just as bad if not more and pretending to be upset with her only fucked him up in the long run.

Coming out his shoes and sweats fully, Kwan removed Ayanna's robe from her body and tossed it anywhere as he picked her up and walked towards her kitchen and bent her over the kitchen island as he thrust deep inside her.

"Kwannnn," She whined.

She hated back-shots and he knew that.

"Fuck all dat," He said gripping a fistful of her hair and pulled her head back roughly as his pace quickened.

Ayanna was knocking things down on the kitchen floor as she tried to run but everywhere she went he was right behind her pounding harder inside her.

"My hairrrr,"

"Shut. Up." He gritted smacking her ass with each pump.

Before she could cum, he pulled out of her and she frowned.

"What was that?"

"Upstairs," He ordered looking her over.

Confused but also turned on by the look in his eyes, Ayanna pulled her hair up and walked out the kitchen with Kwan right behind her as his eyes remained fixed on her ass that now had his hand imprint on it.

Soon as her foot touched the second step, Kwan pulled her body into his, turned her around and pushed her down with her left leg placed against his chest with her right foot planted on the step.

Ayanna held onto the stair rail securely as Kwan literally fucked her like he had no sense.

She wasn't sure if he was angry because he wasn't talking shit to her like he normally does.

Truth was, he missed her and in the midst of him punishing her for what went down, he had plans on making love to her just to show her how much she really meant to him even if she was stubborn and quick to jump to conclusions.