"Nope," Ayanna replied closing his door then folded her arms.

Shaking his head, Kwan tossed his keys anywhere and headed to his room with Ayanna hot on his trail.

"The moment we end things you go to the bitch you said I didn't have anything to worry about huh?"

"It wuz a fucking dance! Yuh always tink di worse shit, mi no haffi reason fi play your ass, I'm not doing dis stupid shit wit yuh! Yur drunk!" He yelled removing his shirt.

"Just like your daddy, guess cheating runs in your blood," When those words left her mouth she felt as if she had just been punched in the gut seeing the hurt look on Kwan's face.

He only confided in her about his mother's tragic suicide because he trusted her and he didn't expect her to throw it back in his face.

He hated his father for what he's done, his mother was his entire world and she couldn't handle his father cheating on her anymore so she dressed herself up and killed herself with a simple note on her lap that read 'I'll always love you'

It wasn't so much of Kwan hating his father for cheating because everyone knew he was a dog it was the fact that he felt no remorse for her death and actually said that 'shi wuz stupid, it wuz never dat serious'

For years that lingered on Kwan's mind and he made a promise to himself and for his mother that if he ever settled down he would always put his woman's feelings first and any moment he felt unhappy he would leave, but on good terms.

"K..Kwan I..I di—"

"Get out," He gritted fighting back the tears as he tried to refrain from putting his hands on her.

He had to tell himself over and over that she was drunk and that she was still his best friend.

But the words echoed throughout his head and the longer he stared at her the angrier he became.

She hurt him and she knew it.

"I didn't mea—"

"GET OUT!" He roared snatching the necklace he bought for her from around her neck.

Ayanna stared at him with tears in her eyes but that wasn't working, she had no place to be crying.

"NOW!" He shouted knocking his desk over and she jumped back.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled rushing out...

For 4 months Kwan ignored her calls, never acknowledged her presence during classes or the library. Whenever they had parties or events, Ayanna always found Kwan surrounded by different females that she knew were money hungry but none of that mattered to Kwan, they were just something to do when he had nothing to do.

They started back speaking when videos of Ayanna being fucked by her ex floated around campus followed by another one.

Although her words had hurt him, Kwan always made sure niggas knew they could still be dealt with if they tried her and the girls too, just because he wasn't messing with her at the time didn't give them a pass to fuck with her, but of course there's always a few that like to test the waters.