Chapter 8: Chaesoo

Start from the beginning

"Jisoo! Dear, are you alright?" Aunty asked and I snap back from my trains of thoughts. Chaeng looking at me intently.

"Ah, yes. Yes, I'm fine. Let's go inside." I said, smiling.

We went inside and no one is talking. When we got inside Jenni's room we were taken aback with what we saw. Lisa is hugging Jennie. They didn't notice us not until I disturb intimate time.

"Are we interrupting something?" I asked. Jennie's reflexes move quickly and she bumped her hand in the bend frame causing her to wince in pain.

Lisa being so gentleman checks Jennie's whole body. Chaeng cleared his throat and Jennie's eye went bigger than usual, maybe because she noticed her parents and sister are with us also.

"Should we go back after sometime?" Chaeng asked. Jennie opens her mouth but Lisa answered for her.

"No, no bro. I'm about to head first." Lisa said and I noticed Jennie frowned. Are they together now? I thought to myself.

"Where are you going?" She asked Lisa.

"Silly. I need to go back to the office. I told Odessa to take care of everything about the project and in your company. I'll pick you up tomorrow, Nini." Lisa replied and another shocking move from him is that he kissed Jennie's forehead. The latter was frozen from her sit. I chuckle. This brunette is not telling me anything.

Then Lisa, went to our direction greeted us all and when he greeted Jennie's dad. There was tension between them. Thank God aunt is here and Lisa phone save him. When he was gone, we all look at Jennie.

"What?" She asked.

"What was that all about Jennie Kim?" I went closer to her and sarted interrogating her.

"What do you mean? I thought you went here to know how I am?" She said innocently. As if she didn't know what I'm talking about.

"Hmp! Spill the tea, I won't let go of you." I said. She just laugh and turn her attention to her parents.

"Hi dad. Hi mom." She said.

"Jennie, honey. You're sister already told us what happened. This is what I'm talking about, I told you to live with us." Her mom said full of concern.

"Jennie, I did not gave you the company just to see you like this." His dad added. Shaking his head.

"Hey guys. It's not like I'm always like this. This is the first time and I swear it's gonna be my last." Jennie said matter of fact.

"Jendeuki, what exactly happened to you?" I asked because I'm clueless.

"Well, I don't get enough sleep this past few days and today I haven't eaten anything when I went to the event then pass out. I think I over worked myself." She explained and making a piece sign at the end while showing her gummy smile to us.

"Aigooo! Jennie, but what is Lisa doing here? What's with the two of you?" Chaeng ask. Everyone around the room is anticipating for her answer. She looks at us one by one then she shrugged.

"Unnie, I'm hungry. What did you buy?" She asks Irene, changing the topic.

We stayed for an hour or two then bid our goodbye to them because I still need to go back to my shoot and Chaeng needs to go back to the restaurant.

"Anyway, Jennie, uncle and aunty, Irene. We will go ahead. Jennie get well soon." I said.

"I will. Thank you unnie, and Chaeng take care of her." Then she wink. I frown.

"I got her. Don't worry." Chaeng answered

"What was that for?" I asked and turn to Jennie.

"Nothing. I said, take care." Jennie, again answering like an innocent child.