Word

I wrote this around October 2016

DELETED SCENE FROM I LIKE YOU CHAPTER 4

-

Luka looked around and she realized that she have absolutely no idea where they were now. "Where are we anyways?"

They were currently standing in the train because they gave their seats to the elderly. She doesn't like going to the movies or malls because she was always alone. Plus, there are far too many better shows on Netflix.

"We're near, just a minute or two" she reassured.

"How can you tell?" she asked, still looking around.

"I'm used to this" This wasn't unexpected. Miku must be really popular, she must've have done this with her other friends for who knows how many times now.

"With your friends?" Her tone fell a bit and she was avoiding meeting the girl's eyes but quickly gave up on that one.

"Yep, but today is the first time I'm going to the movies with a goddess with pink hair" Miku winked.

A blush. Can she really survive? She's thankful to God that her nose wasn't bleeding. This girl, is so smooth. Where does she get all of her words? A player maybe? No way. She looks so innocent to even hurt someone's heart, heck she even look like she can't hurt an insect.

"You're such a blusher" Miku implied.

"You know there's no such word as blusher" Luka corrected.

She answered with a straight tone. "There is, Luka"

"There isn't, Miku"

The younger girl walked closer to her and leaned in, "Is"

"Isn't" Luka protested even though she knows that this was going nowhere.

The tealette stared at her intensely, trying to make her agree with her."Is Luka, there is"

Luka sighed , complete defeated by Miku's stare .She felt like she would melt at how hot her stare was, not hot about Miku's body , but hot because how intense it were. And she was too close, "Fine"

"Ha! Told you I would win" Miku said as she poked one of Luka's cheeks.

Luka returned the gesture with eyes half closed. "That's because I know you won't give up"

"Yeah right Luka, yeah right"

They arrived at the place and Luka noticed that there were so many people. A chance of them getting lost is possible. She felt her hand again being squeezed by Miku's.

"Don't let go, okay?" A sincere smile was given.

Luka nodded and they headed to the movies. This date is going to be great, especially because she's with a cute teal haired girl. Or maybe there will be a better reason

-----

I LIKE YOU CRACKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें