"Hello there! Excuse me, Mister? Are you having a stroke?" Lucius could only blink at the man with sky blue eyes, dark hair, sharp cheekbones it was almost unhealthy, and wearing old clothing with with a bright red scarf around his neck. He also had had a silver crown resting on his head.

"Hey! I'm pretty sure my husband asked you a question!" Lucius turned his attention to a blonde man wearing a knights armour with a strange crest on the chest plate, a red cape, and a golden crown.

A woman scoffed at the blonde man. "Oh give the man a break, Arthur. If he was having a stroke I don't think he'd be able to answer. Hey! Blink once if you are about to die, and blink twice if you are fine." The woman was wearing a elegant purple dress with a silver belt tied around her waist, her hair was a silky black and she was wearing a silver and dark purple diamond crown.

Once again, Lucius could only blink in his stupor.

"He blinked twice! That means he should be able to answer Merlin, correct?!" The blonde was getting aggrivated at him, and- wait did he say Merlin??

"D-wha-..huh?" Was all Lucius could muster out.

"Oh! He speaks! Arthur quick you're gonna miss the pratt's first words!" The black haired man, who apparently was Merlin, yelled after the blonde, also apparently named Arthur.

"Oh joy." Arthur rolled his eyes in sarcasm.

Merlin laughed at his husband's antics and his laughter brought a small smile to Arthurs face.

"I do not think the man here was having a stroke, probably just in shock." A man with long, straight black hair and emerald green eyes said. He was wearing a black and green outfit with a black and Emerald crown on top his head.

"Darn, I was hoping he was having a heart attack

"Darn, I was hoping he was having a heart attack." A man with short red hair, brown eyes and wielding a sword stated. He was wearing Gold and ruby red crown with a red and black outfit.

"Oh do stop your mopping, Godric, Lucius here has gone through enough as is without your teasing!" A woman with soft blonde curls, hazel eyes and a golden crown scolded the red haired man, Godric apparently. She was wearing a old fashioned black and yellow dress and smiled at Lucius when he looked at her.

"I agree with Sal. As much as I wish the Malfoy here to be stricken with pain, the actuality of that happening because of us, is very unlikely." Another women spoke, she was a very proper woman with flowing white hair and somewhat pointy ears. She had dark blue eyes and wore a beautiful black and blue dress that was a similar fashion to the black haired woman. She wore a silver and Sapphire crown, and had a all knowing look in her eyes.

The blonde haired woman slapped her on the arm, but said nothing more.

Lucius was still blinking rapidly at the seven strangers in the portrait.

"Lucius, do stand up."

His eyes widened at that voice, and his head wiped around like lightening. His grey eyes locked with similar ones, and he shot up in a proper stance as his eyes were still locked with his father's.