ONE

ROSE IN HARLEM !
out and about in
los angeles, cali !

"i can't believe it's been a whole ass month out here," trinity mumbled. brandon hummed next to her, his eyes blinking away to help himself stay up. "baby!" she tapped his cheek, not wanting him to nap on her.

"i hear you," his voive was husky. maybe a week after new years, after a kickback, brandon had been acting weird. but it wasn't obvious because he had been spending damn near every minute with trinity. not that she ask to go through his phone, but he doesn't even mind when she randomly does decide to snoop and be nosey. "i'm just sleepy baby,"

"it's already three and we been in bed all morning. can we atleast grab some food?" she peered up from his chest, hoping to see his brown eyes, but instead his eyes were shut. and by the small snores, she could tell he was sleep.

just in time, her phone began to ring.

with a sigh, she rose from the bed, covering her bare chest. she quickly tossed on a random shirt and answered the phone call.

"hola mi' amor," diamond greeted through the phone. oh, how much trinity missed her best friend. it almost brought tears to her eyes that diamond wasn't able to make it, but she still called everyday.

"hi babe," trinity decided to take the phone call downstairs, pulling her pajama shorts from between her legs because for once, her shirt wasn't over sized and she knew zion would call her out on wearing short ass shorts. even though he wasn't her nigga.

"why do you sound so down?"

"i need some attention," she admitted, "i don't even think the boys are home and brandon is sleep once again," she checked the boys room before going down stairs. no one was actually home. "they don't even invite my bored ass out anymore,"

"bitch, you can't even go out," diamond reminded her. "have you told anyone?"

"hell no," her voice got lower. "i'm kind of scared and i don't even know if i am for sure. for now, they just think it's the little bit of alcohol i been drinking behind their backs," she repeated the lie she once told austin.

"i think you need to speak up, like as soon as possible," diamond encouraged her friend. "if anything, i think you can tell nick that you might be pregnant and that you need a test,"

she thought about it, "i might,"

"no, you will!"

just as trinity was going to respond, she heard the front door open. "i'll call you tomorrow before you go to bed,"

"okay. don't forget that i love you amd that i'm here for you even if i need to get on that plane and forget my needs,"

"i love you more,"

she hung up the call, "who was that? and why the fuck do you have these itty bitty ass shorts on in my house,"

trinity wanted to badly laugh amd fire back at her headass, but hearing his voice just brought tears to her eyes. "i need to talk to you," the goofy look in his eyes dropped and turmed into concern.

"did i say so-"

trinity chuckled, "no. you didn't do anything, just meet me in your room,"

"i'm finna' be up right now," he nodded his head towards his room upstairs. "this bet not be no serioud shit,"

trinity didn't say anything, instead she continued to follow him upstairs to his room. once they got in, she closed amd locked the door to prevent anyone from coming in which was normal for them because she vented to her headass a lot.

"okay. i don't even know why i trust you with this, but you have been there for me this past month and i do consider you one of my very best friends," she started out, tears swelling her eyes once again.

zion began to laugh, "don't tell your going back to new york or your like..pregnant or some shit,"

trinity froze. she had to tell herself in her head not to break down, because if she did, she would be vulnerable and she didn't want anyone besides diamond or her momma and her nana to see her in that state.

"wait," he stopped, realizing she wasn't laughing. "are you deadass going back? after only a month, like damn do we annoy you that bad. i can't believe this?! do the other boys know? does yo nigga kn-"

"caleb, i might be pregnant,"

"-ow?! so you got your tic-" he stopped rambling. eyebrows knitting in confusion. after about thirty seconds of dead ass silence, his face relaxed. "i should've known cause' y'all be hella goosin' at ungodly hours," he wasn't even fazed.

trinity gripped his arm, whining at his stupid ass reaction, "caleb, this is really important and i trust you!" her voice was just above a whisper, but she was still passionate.

"what can i do?! and stop calling me by my government name!"

trinity glared, "you know what fuck you. i don't even know why i try to be serious with you, thinking you could actually freaking help me. and my own boyfriend doesn't even show me anymore attention. i feel like i'm in the fucking way! maybe i should leave," she got up, ignoring his protest.

maybe it was time to cut her wonderland short and just deal with long distance. but first, she had a pregnancy test to find, and take.