Have you ever felt something?

Bakugou wandered around the halls. He was supposed to meet everyone in Ashido's room in about thirty minutes. Spinning round and round in the halls he suddenly heard something.

"..I've never used a mic before.." Somebody muttered, Bakugou could hear it through the door. Then that person laughed. He had heard most of his classmates laugh but this one was different.

With no hesitation Bakugou opened that door. Yes, he just pretty much entered someone's dorm without any permission, but, it was a pretty laugh. He quickly realized that he just called Todoroki Shoto's laugh pretty.

To repeat that in a more detailed way, he just called a guy's laugh pretty. No way. Okay Bakugou did a lot of dumb things and this was one of them! But, it was just such a sweet sound, like music to his ears.

Silence.

"Uhm, Bakugou?"

"Yeah, Icyhot?"

"Want to record something with me?"

"W-Well..uh..."

For some reason that offer made his heart flutter. Fuck no! And double fuck no! He was just asked to do something and he got a little nervous, that was all. Bakugou's face felt hot as he walked over to Todoroki's little set up, several things were opened up on the monitor. 

"Uh..I actually have to go!" Bakugou hurried to say. He could feel Todoroki frown as he rushed out of the room.

How awkward..

~~In Best Girl's dorm~~

"I'm gonna die like this.." Bakugou groaned into a pillow, Ashido giggled with the other boys. Everyone had been talking for awhile.

"What's up Buttercup?" Ashido asked cheerfully, swiveling around to face him. She had been sitting at her desk, "Something wrong?" She added to her question.

"It's just, I thought someone's laugh was pretty and I dunno what to do!" Bakugou admitted, he felt safe sharing his problems with his good ol' pals. The Bakusquad.

"Who's laugh?" Kirishima interjected, sounding kinda sad. He had been happy-go-lucky earlier. Sero just smiled for some reason.

"Promise to keep it a secret?" Bakugou meekly asked.

"Promise!" They all agreed at the same time.

"It was..Todoroki's." Bakugou whispered. The whole room burst into either laughter or shocked gasped, mostly shock but Ashido and Kaminari laughed.

"Uh oh! Baku's got a little ol' crush I see? You move on fast kiddo!" Kaminari joked, but that only made things worse. The entire room went down as quickly as it went up.

"That's why I'm so scared. Well, to think of anybody as cute or pretty or anything! Because..I don't want Uraraka to happen all over again." Bakugou vented a bit, little tears sparking up in the corner of his eye.

"Are you sure it's because you thought a BOY'S laugh was cute?" Sero asked, looking deeper into the situation. Sero was always the smartest when it came to things like this.

"..Maybe." Bakugou responded. In all honesty he'd only ever dated girls at this current point in time. From his first girlfriend to his last, he'd only dated and or liked that gender. Tits, hips, ass, what else could you ask for?

"Take a second, think about every good dating quality a guy has. Almost like your checklist for a girl. Or even just Todoroki." Sero suggested, letting him think.

Todoroki, huh? Bakugou's mind went straight to the gutter. With a bright red face Bakugou stared blankly at his friends, who stared amused at him.

"What did you think about?" Kirishima asked, giggling. The others joined in on the short moment of laughter.

"..Uh. Well with girls it's their tits, so his dick? Wait, wait,wait, wait!" Bakugou panicked, covering his mouth.

His friends laughed again.

"Oh, you certainly, definitely, for sure, like him. A little bit at least. Ashido is gonna start hearing a lot more stories about Bakugou peeking at Todoroki in the locker rooms." Kaminari joked again, smiling. The other boys agreed.

"I'm not that creepy! You make me sound like a child predator or something." Bakugou argued, crossing his arms. Everyone laughed again.

They talked about a lot that night. After just a few hours everyone fell asleep, except Bakugou. He couldn't sleep for the life of him, he just couldn't stop thinking about their conversation earlier.

Sighing he closed his heavy eyes, laying back on a blanket that Ashido had laid out for them. Silently, Bakugou fell asleep, dreaming about Todoroki in the process.

"Move your damn leg, Baku." Kaminari groaned, the early morning light breaking through Ashido's window, burning his eyes.

"That's not a leg, dumbass." Sero muttered, trying to fall asleep again. Kirishima was still asleep somehow. So was Ashido.

"Then what is i-" Kaminari turned around, sitting up at the same time. He tried not to laugh as he saw Bakugou all curled up like a kitten. He pulled his legs up so high that his foot had been stabbing him.

"Baku wake up. We have school." Kaminari whispered, stilling grinning at his dumb sleeping position. "Deku is outside!" He whispered louder, Bakugou's eye opened.

The whole team talked about that morning for the entire day. Walking into the classroom, they saw that all the paint was gone. Shyly Bakugou creeped up to the desk, everything inside had been replaced.

"Wow! What a good cleanup." Ashido complimented, looking all around his desk. A few flower petals still lazed around.

Anxiously Bakugou sat down in his chair, everything appeared to be perfectly fine.

Maybe today wasn't going so bad.