New brother

Kol's POV 

Why! I screamed across the house. Why was I complaining well if you were me and your dad is making you wear a suit and tie because he wants you to look nice for his stupid girlfriend who was coming over for dinner then you would be mad too. Kol stop complaining and just put it on its one night my dad yelled back. Grumbling under my breath I got dressed and headed downstairs. I hate this tie I whined, oh kol stop being a baby about it my dad said half laughing. The doorbell rang and me and my dad went to the door when he opened it Isabelle was there. Yesssss I screamed in my head. Isabelle is probably my best friend, we were born on the same day, at the same hospital and lived in the same estate. Isabelle often comes over here because her parents are drug addicts , so my family is pretty much her family. When I was 10 I confessed my love for Isabelle and on the same day we both promised we wouldn't date until we were 16 until then we were just friends best friends. Hi Mr Rodger Isabelle said in her normal sweetness hello Isabelle were actually having company over tonight your welcome to stay if you want my dad told her she looked straight at me and glared I had called her over because I didn't want to do this alone I think Isabelle realized that and said to my dad , I would love that and with that the 3 of us got everything ready for tonight. It was 7:39pm when the doorbell rang me and Isabelle exchanged glances and went to the door with my dad. Hi baby my dad said pulling the women into a kiss me and Isabelle scrunched our faces to that. The women came inside and her 4 boys followed her shaking my dads hand one after the other. We all sat down down at the table me in between Isabelle and my dad then my dad next to the women who was called mrs Jackson then Blake then dean then Jason and then west on the other side of Isabelle. My dad introduced me and Isabelle to the Jackson family and we both said hi. Oh there so adorable are they twins Mrs Jackson asked my dad , me and Isabelle sat there with our mouths hanging open we didn't look alike and I wasn't adorable I am a strong man Isabelle on the other hand she's adorable. My dad chuckled when he saw our faces, no he explained Isabelle isn't ours but she's practically family he said smiling at Isabelle. And I'm not adorable lady I said getting my attitude back. Kol Watch your manners my dad warned me. I grumbled under my breath and I could see Isabelle's lips twitching trying her best not to grin. Anyway my dad went on I'm gonna go check on dinner. I'll help you dear Ms Jackson told him and they both left the room to check on dinner leaving me and Isabelle here with 4 strangers. Isabelle being the social person she is asked the boys what their favorite sport was and they all said football, grinning at me she said kol plays football he's the captain of the team , an audible amount of gasps came out of all the boys mouths, your captain west asked me shocked yeah so ? I asked him then Blake cut in you must be the oldest in your school right ? Nope Isabelle said he's the youngest just he's a brilliant player Isabelle told them with a huge smile on her face, your so dumb I told her shut up she said back rolling her eyes at me, if your the youngest what happens when the bigger guys tackle you dean asked me , I'm quick and the other players always have my back so I barley ever get tackled I told him I could see all the boys looking at each other and then at me with a look of respect. Just then my dad came in with me and Isabelle's  most hated dinner steak now I know what your thinking steak is great but my dad always overcooks it making it dry and rubbery. Kol, Isabelle please eat it my dad whispered to us after everyone had their dinner in front of them. Me and Isabelle sighed ok we both said. I ate all of mine and Isabelle ate half of hers not because she didn't like it but because she gets full really quick. West leaned over and whispered something in Isabelle's ear and I could see that she was mad with whatever he had said I gave west the worst glare I could muster up and he just glared back more forcefully which I'm not gonna lie kind of scared me probably because he was older and bigger then me but then I remembered Isabelle and got mad again. My dad saw us glaring at each other and coughed to tell us to stop so we did because we new not to upset him. After dinner my dad asked me to bring the boys and Isabelle to my room I was confused but I did what he asked me and we all went upstairs me and Isabelle plopped onto the bed and all the boys grinned at us, what we both said at the same time, nothing dean said you two are just cute together. We're not dating I told them we're just really close . Uh huh they all said not buying a word of it. Isabelle said something to me in a language the boys didn't understand oh did I forget to mention that we made up a language only me and her understood well we did. She told me that she thought she saw a small black box in my dads hand before we came up here and that's when everything went black.