Шнат а снагм Ch2

"Shorty?! Where'd you get that from jungkook?"

"Oh shut up hyung, your annoying and I already don't like how you dated her behind our backs."

I watched as jimin looked down in shame, I wanted to punch him and cry. He left me for a shameless Bitch who tried killing me but failed.

Jungkook then gestured me to sit down before he sat down himself, grabbing my left hand and holding it sincerely, making my stomach turn.

"How did you guys meet?"

I closed my eyes, the memories I tried so hard to forget came back.

"He invaded my territory by trying to kill my wolves, but I hurt him badly and he left, then we met again in the forest and we slowly became friends there."

"So that's why you came home injured, right jimin?"

He slowly nodded, making me smirk. I knew he was the submissive type, meaning I can make him listen to me Luna or not.

"I'm guessing one day he asked you out, dated, then found out he cheated on you with Jihyo."

I widened my eyes, how come he introduced her but not me?

"So you introduced her and not me to your damn pack?! Your a fucking bitch."

I quickly got up, leaving the meeting room.

I was met with a whole bunch of fancy doors and paintings.

I looked at everything in awe as it looked nice, even though my pack has the same designs everything.

I quickly ran down the hall, seeing the door I came inside from and opened the door, quickly running outside.

*Snap*

I smelled a rogue, I Turned Around, seeing that yoongi guy, no wonder he smells like a rogue, there's one behind him.

I transformed into my wolf form and watched as my clothes were torn apart, I ran into the direction of my packs home, feeling another scent right behind me.

I sensed my pack being very near so I knew I had to run a little more.

ФıФı

By a second I had just made it to my pack, quickly going into the gates and closing it with my mind.

I turned around, seeing yoongi and that rogue in human form.

"Trust me, WE are nowhere near done, if Jungkook wants you to join his pack and you don't, then we will."

I barked right at him, knowing he understands what I'm saying and left.

I transformed back into my human form.

Walking naked was normal for my pack, I stepped inside my palace and got greeted by my beta.

I am a Luna in my pack looking for an alpha, jimin was gonna fulfill the job until I found out what happened.

I walked into my room, closing the door and looking at my schedule I had for the rest of the week.

Meetings
Meetings
Meetings
Meetings
Heat
Training
Training
Sleep

Shoot, that means my heat was in 4 more days and I'm not prepared.

I walked into my closet, picking out a silk robe to put on, with only an underwear on.

*Knock Knock*

"Yes beta?"

I said, already knowing all to well who was knocking, he was the only one who had respect to do that which is why he is my beta.

"A group of guys Named bangtan want to speak to you."

I hummed as an okay and walked out of the room, only to be met with 7 of the guys right in front of my room.

"Can't you guys wait outside? I need PERSONAL space."

I said, looking right at Jungkook.

" I don't care, what I care about is getting you to fall in love with me. And since we are at the same level of wealth, me and the rest of my pack will move in with yours, since we have the same palace."

"No, I don't accept this."

I watched as Jungkook came closer to me, signaling his members to leave us alone.

He backed me up into the wall behind me and leaned closer to my face..

"As an alpha I have to help serve the Luna's pack and live with her, it's the rule. And we are mates baby you can't stop that."

He grabbed me by my waist, pulling me even more closer to him.

"And that's what I love, because you don't have a say in this."

He whispered right onto my lips that were now quivering, I looked down at his lips while he did the same.

I felt tingles in my stomach as it turned yet again, what is this feeling? I never felt it before, not even with jimin.

He leaned closer to my lips, if anyone moved or talked we would kiss.

My arousal was off the charts, my Heat was coming earlier than I thought.

I grabbed his collar, smashing his lips onto mines.

He pulled my lower part onto his, like as if he sensed my arousal.

He grabbed the back of my neck, forcing my lips to stay glued to his.

His tongue ran across my bottom lip, wanting access.

But I didn't. I broke the kiss immediately after I realized what I was doing.

"Stop. This is wrong, we just met and I need time."

"We don't need time if we know we are meant to be. We can be free, you wouldn't have to worry about a thing, baby."

I slowly shook my head no, feeling pain in my chest as I did it.

"We'll figure it out when I'm in a stable condition."

I knew Jungkook knew what I meant by that, my heat was approaching a little too soon.

"What do you do when your heat approaches y/n?"

I looked down in shame, I wasn't a virgin for years and I can tell Jungkook was starting to figure that out.

"No! Your not doing that! If you can't control your heat then your staying with me."

I walked back into my room, wanting to get away from him, but it seems like god wasn't on my side and wanted him to talk to me.

"And I'll be sleeping here until my room is ready and your heat is over, ok? And you can't do anything to make me change my mind."

"What about your members?"

"They'll find something to sleep on."