"Ha. Ha. Ha. Funny, but I prefer the king of the mountain does not, tease my hobbit." When I glance down at Bilbo, he gives off a light pink hue. At the words my hobbit.

"Who are you?" Thorin said in a stern and cold tone, instantly changing his smiling face to a cold one. The same o'l Thorin a heart of gold but a shell made out of rock. Before I can answer Thorin's pending question, while confused and wary faces from the dwarves sent my way.

Gandalf intervened.

"She is 15th part of the company."

Now this is the time one of the first dwarves to enter this household to step in. Balin.

"This journey is no place for a lady. What would your father say?"

"Oh well he would encourage me, but it's a shame you don't recognize me, Balin."

"And why should we recognize you?" Thorin says once more but with a scowl. Folding his arms, I look down on them and smirk. (As they are shorter than you are. Just imagine, though irl I'm 5ft but just imagine being taller than someone older than you. My fellow short ones!)

As he takes a step forward looking up at me.

I pull of my hood and my mask, gasps sounded throughout before a wide smile took their place.

"Cause I'm a dear friend." Just then I was bombarded with questions, hugs, and pats on the back.

"What are you doing here, Y/n?" Kili questioned, after sharing me a hug.

"Well, I'm here to accompany you, were you not listening to Gandalf?"

Smirks, grins, wide open mouths, and well you named it laid on the dwarves' faces. I smile in returns.

"We knew we could always rely on you to come through."

"Of course!" I was then led to the dinning room, as they insisted me to sit. I run the nape of neck, taking a step forward.

Then bombarded with shouts from the dwarves on where I should sit. Kili and Fili has set up a chair in between the two of them. While Bofur had a seat next to him, closely I might add. On the corner of the table.

Then there was Ori on the far end corner, who blushed profusely. When his brothers tried to get my attention to sit next to him. Lastly, there was Thorin. Sure, he looked uninterested in whether I sat where. Yes, he was laughing along with the others.

Though he was gripping a chair next to him, lightly banging it on the ground. That only I and a few others could hear, under the table. I chuckled at the sight.

Taking my final decision to sit next to Bofur, I'll make it up to the rest though. Once I took a seat next to Bofur, I kissed his cheek. He went from laughing in victory, to becoming silent as he was shocked by my actions.

Sitting next to him was one thing but this made some of the dwarves jealous. Some grumbling including the ones offering a seat next to them, especially. Though Thorin did not make it apparent that he was upset, instead he turned his face away from the company's view.

I then got up once more, getting Bofur out of his dazed state.

"Where you going lass?" Directing all eyes of dwarven kind, on me.

"Oh, I'm going to get Thorin some food. As he might be quite famished from his journey, nonetheless thirsty I presume Thorin?" I say as I glance over all them, before landing on Thorin.

"Y-Yes, thank you." He stutters, I chuckle in response.

"No problem." Turning the corner and going into the pantry. To an area where they can't see me. I can cook pretty well I might add, but since I have no ingredients. I will have to summon some and let magic do the work.