You Lied To Me (Yon-Rogg X Male Reader)

A/N: HEEEEEYYYYOOOO thanks for SIX THOUSAND READS AND 136 VOTES I can never say thank you enough. I have some more stories coming so you should follow me on here so you can get the notification when they get posted lol. Speaking of other stories I am FINALLY ready to post my male Captain Marvel story title Captain Marvel(Male Insert). So if you want to you should give it a read it should be up by the time I post this update. So once again thank you for reading and checking out my other books if you do so. Yes this is my edit lol

"You lied to me" I growled out.

"I made you the better version of yourself" he said back to me.

"Was everything a lie then" I asked he looked at me with a blank face. I closed my fist but the photon energy flashed on and off. As I looked up Yon-Rogg had a smirk on his face.

"What's given can be taken away" he said. My face turned from anger to shock. Then his smirk widened and I was angered again so I charged at him. As I went to punch him he blocked it and hit me in the face. I fell to knees and he opened gravity weapon. He used it on my neck making me sit up. The feeling of not being able to breathe caused me to whimper. He facial expression softened slightly as he came closer to me. He looked me in my eyes and I just looked back with hurt and pain that the person, the man I trusted for 6 year, when couldn't remember anything, was nothing but a lying murder.

(I mean look at how she not tryna show emotions but her eyes are glossy like she's about to cry 😭)Hearing noises I turn to look around to see what going they were beating the skrulls

Hearing noises I turn to look around to see what going they were beating the skrulls. I looked back at him with pleading eyes as tears started to form. He look up at someone and nodded to them then looked back at me with a smirk. He then grabbed my face with his hand. And now it feels like I'm about to pass out. He then moved his hand to my chin still holding my face, the smirk left his face and his eyes showed slight concern. Then he let go of my face and as vision started to get black he let my neck go.