Chapter 3= Missing!

Hey guys, It's me....... I'm back with another chapter of my story...

Here u go......

Enjoy!!!!!

@Jasminearun Sorry for being late!!!

The trio was shocked, Shomi fell on the ground as suddently she felt really very weak after hearing that terrible news. While crying she felt dizziness so the nurses somehow took her to a ward and gave her injection so that she can stay calm and relax for sometime bcz she was really very stressed.

Doctor was still there so he asked to Roli.

Doctor ( Serious tone)= Listen ma'am mr. Gadodia's condition is gettingworse as the time is passing by, and he's face also got burnt badly, we have to do his plastic surgery as soon as possible and It costs... Approximately 4 to 5 lacs.

Roli= That's not a big issue... Plz start the surgery... I... Where do I have to submit the cash?

Doctor= Ground floor at the reception... 

Roli= Ok... ( She runs to the reception and pays the money).

... After Sometime ...

Shomi gains consciousness and goes out of the ward and sees there Parvati crying vigourously sitting on a chair.

Shomi ( Puts a hand on Parvati's shoulder and tries to console her, tries hard to hide her emotion, tears and sorrow from Parvati)= Maa... Dnt worry, have faith in GOD and stay strong, I'm sure that Shekhar will be alright very very soon... That's my belief, I'm sure GOD won't do any injustice with such a pure soul. ( Seriously Shomi maa, I dnt think so... Whatever...).

Parvati ( Like an innocent child)= Will my Shekhar get alright?

Shomi nods.

Parvati hugs Shomi tightly.

Roli is delighted seeing the MIL and DIL bonding, through just for sometime, but still she ws very happy, so she didn't disturbed their cute and adorable bonding.

Roli without disturbing their moment sat next to Shomi.

Suddently she received a message from an unknown number...

... MESSAGE ...

If u want ur Simar back SAFE AND ALIVE then come to XYZ place at 12.00 A.M. sharp...

... MESSAGE ENDS ...

Roli wanted to tell this to her mom and grandma immediately, but she controlled herself seeing their condition. She left there a chit in which she wrote:

... CHIT ...

Mom and Daadi, dnt worry abt me... I'm alright, I'm going to find ur SImar, and I truly hope that this time i succeed in finding hrt... I dnt want to give u both false hopes but still I will try my best to find her asap.

Roli+

... Other Side ...

A girl is seen running in the middle of the roads, and as It was already night + the weather was getting worse as the moments were passing by... Her face wasn't visible bcz It was too dark...

A car was coming, but she was bz in running for saving her life bcz.... Some goons were chasing her and she was trying to save herself. The person applied the emrgency brakes and came out furiously making her gulp in fera, she was terrified seeing the person this much angry... ( The girl is our Simar).

Person ( Holds her arms tightly, pulls her close to himself and roars in anger making her shiver in fear)= R U BLIND OR WHAT? CAN'T U SEE THAT A CAR IS COMING AND U WERE RUNNING IN FULL SPEED THAT TOO IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD AT MIDNIGHT? R U INSANE? 

Simar ( Fear was clearly visible in her eyes, she says with much difficulty, she was sobbing and her eyes were also very puffy due to continuously crying)= L... Liste... Listen... S... Sir... T... They ( Turns and points towards the people who were chasing her few moments back, they stopped seeing the person's face, they froze on their place and started to move backwards and ran from there). ( Simar was shocked and surprised at the same time seeing the people's retrieving figure in the dark, then she again turned towards the person and started to stare him silently and blankly).

Person ( Snaps in front of her and makes her come out from her dreamland and says in a serious yet angry tone, more than that it was a shout and It was also echoing bcz they were standing in the middle of a lonely and creepy road)= MISS... WHATEVER... CAN I KNOW WHAT THE H*** WERE U AND STILL R U DOING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD? THAT TOO AT THIS TIME? HAVE U GOT SOME SENSE... ( Pulls her more closer and whispers making her shocked)= Were u running from ur... Hmmm... 

Simar ( Got angry and says without thinking in a low voice)= What r u saying? R u in ur senses? My parents never taught me to cheat or do something cheap like this... I'm not that type of girl for which u r taking me... ( Seh is abt to leave, but he holds her arm and pulls her back making her shocked).

Person ( Low yet dangerous voice)= Not so easily!

... To Be Continued ...

How's It?

I Know It's Boring! But Trust Me U Will Like The Upcoming Chapters!!!

Precap= What U Both Want......... @Sweety2765 and @Jasminearun

Hope U Guys Like It.....

Do Share Ur Views..................

Byeeeeeeeeee...........................

Rosy