Look who is back. (Little Author's Note)

Hello beautiful peeps,

I don't know how many of you remember me or this silly fanfic I published during the time of quarantine, never expecting that it would blow up so much let alone receive this crazy amount of love from y'all.

Your comments made my day. It made me giddy to see how what I just wrote to pass my time somehow was liked by you all so much.

And I have decided to bring this back but with a twist. When I wrote it, I was kinda "too innocent" and held back on a lot of things but now that I am an adult and this is Wattpad that we are talking about...I think you know where I am going with this.

I am gonna make it spicier, more developed and definitely dramatic. I think this fanfic has potential to be written better so yeah I am going ahead with it. I am also going to change the title and cover page.

So if you are any of my previous readers wanting to re-read this, forget the old version. It's burnt and gone. This is going to be completely rebranded.

And if you are new here, a warm welcome and thank you for choosing to read this. I hope it will be worth your time.

I don't know what exactly my publishing schedule would be but let's see. I am so excited. I hope you all will be too.

Chapter One coming soon.

Yours one and only,
Zedstella.

P.S.- If you are under 18, this is not for you sweetie. Leave before you are scarred for life.