Rob the Robot

Dora went to the counter. "Hey man, how's it going? Um so, I need some chicken drumsticks like right now. I'll give you the money a bit later 'cause I don't feel like going through my pockets right now." 

"Sure man, how many do you want?" The man at the counter said.

"I don't know," said Dora.

"Okay, I'll give you a lot so then you can pay extra." 

Dora wasn't listening properly because she was too hungry. "Sounds good to me," she replied.

After that, Dora went straight to sit down. She was very tired. She yawned. Hopefully this time she'll be able to eat.

"May I sit here?" A friendly voice asked. Dora looked up. A really cute and handsome robot was there. The way he reflected light off his body was so fascinating to Dora. She gazed at him intently. She pictured scenarios of her and the robot going on dates and riding on horseback through the fields together. "Ooh, my Prince Charming! ~"

"Excuse me?"

"Ooh, my Prince Charming! ~"

"May I sit here?"

"YES!"

The robot sat down at Dora's table. Dora was grinning from ear to ear. She looked a little creepy. 

"My name is Rob. What's yours?"

"DORA!"

"Nice to meet you Dora." Rob started eating his chicken drumsticks. He made really loud and obnoxious chewing noises. Dora gazed at him. She giggled and then a short man came to the table. 

"Dora, here are your 732 chicken nuggets," He announced. 

"WOT?" Exclaimed Dora. Rob's mouth dropped open. Dora began spluttering. 

"The bill is $732. Here, take the food." The man shoved the chicken nuggets at Dora. "And remember to pay." The man proceeded to walk out of the building. 

"Are you really going to eat all of that?" Asked Rob.

"I ordered chicken drumsticks, not chicken nuggets!"

"You ordered that many?" 

"No!"

"How many did you order?"

"I don't remember..."

Then a pretty green alien came out of the bathroom.