"You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract."

"We are," it was Bruce who talked. He was pretty pissed about what he found out. "The model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now. When we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile." Fury looked back to where Bruce pointed at the screen, where it was searching for the Tesseract, with coordinates from all around the globe.

"And you'll get your cube back, no muss, no fuss," Dad smirked. And then, the screen in front of us lit up with the words "PHASE 2" in large letters.

"What is Phase 2?" Dad asks. Just then, a loud clang resounded in the room. Cap had a huge gun on the metal table, with a pissed off look on his face.

"Phase 2 is S.H.I.E.L.D. uses the cube to make weapons," he turned to us. "Sorry, computer's moving a little slow for me."

"Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract, this does not mean that we would-" he was cut off by Dad.

"I'm sorry, Nick!" Dad pushed the screen into Fury's direction where he had walked up to Cap, a hand on the gun.

"What were you lying?"

"I was wrong, Director," Steve said, disappointed. "The world hasn't changed a bit."

Just then, Thor and Natasha entered the room.

"Did you know about this?" Bruce asked Natasha.

"You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, Doctor?" Natasha answered, a calm look on her face. Bruce smiled sarcastically.

"Uh huh, I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed."

"Loki's manipulating you," Natasha shot back lamely. Actually he's not.

"And you've been doing what, exactly?"

"Can you please all stop," I said to them, loud but calm. They all just shook me off. Thor looked at me like he recognized me from somewhere. Oh he did, he just couldn't put his finger on it cause I now had shoulder-length hair. That, and because the Frost Giant realm was too dark. It would have been hard to recognize someone with that much darkness.

"You didn't come here because I bat my eyelashes at you," the assasin said, now a little pissed.

"Yeah, and I'm not leaving just because you get a little twitchy," Bruce answered her, just as pissed off. Oh God. This is not gonna end well. "I'd like to know why S.H.I.E.L.D. is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction."

There was a second of silence, until Fury pointed his finger at Thor. "Because of him."

Thor looked surprised. He shouldn't be, though. But I understood where he was coming from.

"Me?" Thor asked in disbelief. Dad looked extremely baffled. So was I.

"Last year, Earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that leveled a small town. We learned that not only are we alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously outgunned," Fury explained as he looked over at Cap.

"My people want nothing but peace with your planet," Thor reasoned.

"But you're not the only people out there, are you?" He's not wrong.