"It wasn't that funny." I mumble. He smiled at me, pushing up his glasses.

"It was a little funny." He stated, putting the car in drive. I sighed as my face heated up. I stopped at a smell that filled the car. I looked down at the cup holders and saw two cups of coffee. He must have caught me staring because he smiled at me. "I brought you a coffee. I didn't know how you drank it so I just got black and grabbed a few of those creamers and sugars." He said. He picked up the cup and held it out to me. I smiled and took the cup from his hands.

"Thank you. I must say, you and Jeremy have really given me a warm welcome." I said smelling the black coffee.

"Well, we all kind of rely on each other. I mean, its a life or death job." Scott said as he smiled at me. 

"I guess thats true." I said. My body tensed a little when we pulled into the parking lot of Freddy's Pizzarea. 

"Honestly, we are all more family then work pals." Scott said, parking and stepping out of the car. I followed him and followed close behind him as he walked in, shutting and locking the door.

"You guys sound close." I said smiling. He looked back at me and ruffled my hair.

"Your apart of our family now. We have your back." He said. I smiled, It was nice to be accepted by them, even though we just met. I stopped outside pirates cove. I was staring at the curtain. Scott stopped and looked back at me confused. I smiled at him.

"I need to go to the restroom. Think you can take my coffee?" I asked. He smiled and gently took the coffee from my hand, walking on with out me. Once I was sure he was gone I stared at the curtain. My eyes went to the three animals on the stage.

I walked up to the stage and stared at them. My eyes shot to the clock. It was eleven thirty. I looked at them again. I remembered their story.... I felt my heart thump in pain for them. I remembered they have been stuck here, for god knows how long. I knew they where murdered children... though I had yet to meet Goldie. I couldn't remember one thing though... I couldn't remember one thing though.... Who did this to them. It was common knowledge in the fandom of who did this to them... but I couldn't remember.... It was like the memory was being blocked off. 

I huffed a sigh, lifting myself onto the stage. I stared into Freddy's eyes. He so far was the only one who has yet to speak to me that I have met. His blue eyes bore into my (E/C) eyes, though he never moved a inch. 

"Its hard to explain.... but I'll just go to what I want to say.... I'm so sorry this happened to you. No child should have had to go through what you went through. I hope one day, you kids cam move on and find a happier place...." I said as I stroked his muzzle gently. I placed a small kiss on his fuzzy cheek. I moved to Bonnie and Chica, also giving them small kisses. I sighed, jumping off the stage. I checked the clock. I had twenty minutes. I rushed over to Pirate Cove and hesitantly moved the curtain. 

I glanced around the dark room. It was actually very spacious. A few tables with chairs placed on top. My eyes slowly went to the red fox who stood frozen. I gulped as I walked over to him. I could swear his eyes boar into my figure. I stopped at his stage and stared at him. I took a shaky breath.