Becoming a Hero/Villain

Uraraka Ochako's POV:
Me and Toga barely talk anymore... I haven't seen in her in months.. but I have to put that behind me. Today We were put into different areas and had to fight fake enemies, they had custom quirks. They were robots though. I was doing pretty good until, I fell. The enemy ended up crushing me with a gigantic boulder... Everything went pitch black... I couldn't move... But I heard a lot of people scream my name... "URARAKA!!!!!!!!" then it was silent...

Izuku Midoriya's POV:
Our Training was cut short when Uraraka got crushed, we all ran over and screamed her name. But we got no response. Mr. Aizawa threw the boulder off of her... she was just laying there... "She is still Breathing...." Mr. Aizawa reassured us she was alive! Thank the heavens.... I think I knew how she survived... as the boulder crushed her, she used her quirk which made it weightless! That's why Mr.Aizawa could get it off of her so easily! She was taken to the infirmary... turns out she passed out from oxygen loss. She is okay... that is all that matters....

Himiko Toga's POV:
I heard the news.. Uraraka was in the infirmary. We haven't talked for a while... I went to visit her, but she was still passed out... I walked out after confirming she was okay... I missed her... but a villain can't be seen with a hero... am I really a villian though? At least I am not a villain yet... I am becoming a Villain as she becomes a hero... does that mean We will be enemies? What will happen to our friendship? What would happen to my feelings...?

Uraraka Ochako's POV:
I woke up in the infirmary. My Teacher, Mr. Aizawa was standing there. He looked angry... "I'm proud of you..." Is what he told me. I was confused, "what do you mean? I was the reason training was canceled!" He lifted his hand to silence me and sighed. "You saved yourself... without thinking.. you used your quirk and made the boulder weightless so it would not crush you... did you not?" He looked me in the eyes. I..I guess I did! "Y-Yes I did..." he turned away from me, "that's why I am proud..." I smiled and got up. I guess I did save myself! But As happy as I was... something was missing... no not something... someone.... I felt it.. her presence... she was here... she came to visit me...