The Promise

Uraraka Ochako's POV:
Class was over before I knew it. I went up into the roof to eat my lunch. Toga came and joined me. She was so sweet. I felt bad for her, no one was as nice to her as I was. "Hey Uraraka! Can I call you Cutie?" She looked at him with big beaming eyes and a wide smile. I couldn't resist... "Sure!" I gave her a soft smile. I looked away when all of a sudden, I was laying on the ground, with Toga hugging me. I giggled and hugged her back. I don't understand why everyone said, "Toga is nothing but trouble...." She is a sweet girl who is misunderstood! Toga was so nice, But she told me something I didn't really like...

Himiko Toga's POV:
"Hey, Cutie... I need to tell you something..." she looked up at me with her mouth half full of sushi, she quickly swallowed the chunk and took a breath. "What is it?" I smiled and looked out at our surroundings. "I want to be a villain!" She dropped her chopsticks and looked at me, she looked upset but she gave me a sad smile. "Well... I shall support you..." she said that and went back to eating. I think I made her upset. I felt bad... "But... please promise me something...." she looked up at me concerned. "I fell to my knees as tears swelled up in my eyes, "Please... Promise me you will still be my friend..."

Urakaka Ochako's POV:
She fell to her knees and began to cry, She wanted me to still be friends with her even when she becomes a villain... I smiled at her and nodded my head, "Of course! I will always be your friend. I promise!" I moved my Bento box aside and opened my arms, she crawled over to me and hugged me, crying onto my chest. "Thank you Cutie..." She said, tears falling down her face. I wiped her tears and smiled, "You're Welcome...." Lunchtime was soon over, Toga had to go back to class I had a little bit of free time left over. I sat on the roof and looked up at the sky. Toga made me happy... But is she really... the "one?"