A new school

Uraraka Ochako's POV:
"Uraraka Sweetie! It's time to wake up!" That was mother, I quickly jumped out of bed and ran to my closet, and pulled out my school uniform. Today was my first day at a new school! We just moved to a different part of Japan but I am not scared at all, I am excited because I get to meet new people and make new friends! The better thing is, is that this is a school for kids who have a quirk! At my old school I was the only kid with a quirk and everyone wanted to be my friend only for that reason. But today that will all change! I put on my uniform and grabbed my book bag. I walked downstairs and quickly ate something for breakfast. I said "goodbye" to my parents and ran out the door. As I arrived, I seen a boy with green hair almost trip! I used my quirk and caused him to float slightly, "Release!" He landed on his feet and looked at me surprised. I looked into his big green eyes as he stared into my eyes and I could feel my face warm up. "U-uhhh H-hi! My name is Uraraka Ochako!"

Izuku Midoriya's POV:
She was beautiful! She had short brown hair, soft skin, and beautiful brown eyes.. 'Uraraka' she had a beautiful name. She was staring at me, and then I realized she wanted to know my name! I got all flustered and really embarrassed, "M-my name is I-Izuku Midoriya But some people call me Deku..." Kachan... calls me Deku because to him it means, 'someone who can't do anything at all...' Uraraka smiled at me, I felt my heart skip a beat, "I like the name Deku! It reminds me of Someone who can do anything they put their mind to!" I loved that Definition better. Uraraka told me about her quirk. She can make anything she touch, weightless which will of course cause it to float. She told me she wanted to be a hero some day, "My hero name shall be Uravity!" I loved it, it was the combination of her name and Gravity. While me and Uraraka were talking, a green haired girl approached us, it was Tsu.

Tsuyu Asui's POV:
Deku was talking to the new girl, she was very pretty, but not my type. Deku greeted me and introduced me to the new girl, her name is Uraraka. Apparently she came from a different part of Japan where she was the only kid with a quirk. I decided to show Uraraka around and Deku came with us, I introduced her to All the other students. Uraraka was a very nice girl, and her quirk was pretty unique as well. At least me and Deku thought so. There were some kids we warned her to stay away from, she seemed to understand and walked away to go talk to some other kids, Deku went to go hangout with Todoroki.

Katsuki Bakugo's POV:
She was cute... Uraraka was... But I mean I could tell that almost every single one of my classmates thought that! I seen her talking to that damn Toga girl, Toga was nothing but trouble. I walked over and interrupted their conversation, distracting Uraraka. "Hey round face! It's almost time for class!" She seemed so upset and thanked me, as she ran off to class, Toga gave me a look and I just threatened her with a little tease of my quirk. I then walked to class satisfied.

Himiko Toga's POV:
Bakugo was a jerk! I was just talking to the new girl. She is a cutie. But I'm sad, she wants to be a hero! I want to be a villain! I hope we can still become friends. I really like her... she is the only one who is nice to me! Everyone else is so mean to me. But I don't really mind. I walked to class and I seen Shigaraki holding hands with Dabi! I think they are adorable together! But they wouldn't look at each other which I found odd. I sat down and started drawing in my notebook, waiting on class to begin. But it was over before I knew it!