" Never mind " Dre says and we all laughed.

"Have fun with that nasty shit " Khal says looking at the game on Tv.

" Aye, pick up the money from the drops too " Man tells me.

" I got it. Make sure to keep a eye on Karri and I got her bottles made in her fridge " I toss him the remote. " And if Khail get hungry do not give him ice cream or nothing sweet in there, fix him something quick " I tossed them the baby monitor.

They were all playing the game and looking at the Tv.

" Do not leave no trash around this house, dont be making all types of noise and if the boys come in dont be smoking. "

These fools weren't paying me any attention.

" Do yall dumbasses hear me? "

" We got it "

"Yeah, get out "

" Yes , baby "

" Yeah, bae "

" Everybody tweakin hoe "

I shook my head at all of them

" keep it up and you gon get yo ass tapped " I hear man as I headed out. When I got outside Khail and Mal wasn't in the front yard so I just unlocked the Bentley and got inside. I pressed the gate button on the pad and opened it before driving out the gate. I waited til it was close to pull off the block.

I did have a few wedding errands I needed to run so I might as well get that done.

" Hello " I answered.

" Where you at? " My momma asked.

" Bout to run some wedding stuff. Get my tracks tighten and straighten and nails done " I tell her.

" Come pick me "

" Where Mir? " I asked.

" He here, he bout to go meet up with some of his old potnas "

" Ight, im on my way " I tell her.

I love spending time with my mama. That was my roll dog so I aint mind bringing her crazy ass , It would be good cause we aint had a shopping and hair/nails time together in a minute,

I went to the house and picked her up. " Hey , mama " I kiss her cheek.

" Hey baby " She sat back. " Where is the boys? "

" All at my house, I left them all to watch Karri , Khail, and Mal "

" Good luck " She shook her head.

We went to the hair and nail salon first and let them know what we wanted and what to do.

" Lets talk about this wedding " She says. Im excited as fuck. My bitches are coming into Jersey to help and be here. Im making dates and plans now. Shit, this will be the biggest wedding and anybody who is somebody or important will be there.

" Im ready shit, if it was up to me our asses would be getting married next month. But Man dont wanna rush it and wants everything perfect and I want everything to come together "