"Yes, it was," I argued. "Put your fingers back where they belong, Styles."

"Or?" he challenged me.

"There is still a long while to go until your birthday is over," I breathed. The circles he drew did not stop, they got stronger as he pressed the pad of his fingers more onto my clit. "I would think twice about punishing the other."

Perhaps those words seemed to work on him because his fingers traced my folds again before they disappeared inside of me. He curled them right away which allowed them to touch the spot in me that felt the nicest. His thumb secured on the bundle of nerves, he magically moved his pretty hand in ways that made my eyes roll into the back of my head and my lips to fall apart and release a moan, from deep within my chest.

"Fuck!" I moaned the word as my feet touched the bottom of the tub, my knees bent and fingers deepened into the skin of my breasts. I pushed my chest out and screwed my eyes shut as the feeling rushed through my body and made it move in ways only the euphoric feeling was able to achieve. The stars came back as soon as the ball of fire exploded in the pit of my stomach and they were all I saw behind my closed eyelids. "Mhm... you are so good, aren't you, handsome?" I opened my eyes with a smirk on my lips, my right hand touched his cheek as he rested his right hand on the side of the tub.

"Sometimes," he pulled his lip up to the side and shrugged his shoulders a little, his beautiful smile across his pretty face soon enough brightly looking back at me. "Now, get out of this nasty water—let's take a shower and then I assume we'll have to get going, right?"

"Start the water, lover boy."

• • •

Harry bugged me to tell him what I would wear for the dinner but I didn't budge. I just smiled and nodded when he asked if he could wear a certain colour because he didn't want to clash with me. When I said anything was fine, he just huffed and disappeared into his wardrobe to get ready. Until then, I just laid in his clothes in his bed, my phone propped up on my stomach.

He ended up in a blue fit with a flowery bandana loosely around his neck. His hair was, again, loosely styled and it looked amazing. His hair had grown, which I didn't even notice until I let my eyes roam all over his body.

We ended up calling his driver to drive us back to mine so I could get ready and from there, straight to the restaurant. As the waitress took us over to the lift and led us to the open roof area where we had a completely cut off section for us, I realised that maybe wearing a crisp white dress was not the best decision of mine.

"What's the grimace for?" Harry laughed as he reached for his water.

"Nothing," I decided to say. I complained too much as it was, I didn't want to add onto his pile of dealing with my annoyingness. "So, are you cool with the whole roof not being ours?"

"Are you crazy?" he chuckled. "I'm more than cool with it. You really didn't even have to do all of this—all of today. It was like... like a bunch of my favourite things in one day," he smiled at me widely as he explained. "Even though my mother managed to make a scene, I feel like it made the whole experience, you know? Especially with Ana there? You have no idea how happy it made me to see her and hang out with her for a bit."

"Well, I'm glad it made you happy," I said sheepishly. "I wasn't too sure if it was enough or if I should have done more. I thought it was enough because there's not a lot we can do on a bloody hangover and there is only twenty-four hour in a day, out of which twelve are spent sleeping if you are lucky—dammit. I'm rambling, aren't I?"

"You are cute, baby," he smiled at me from across the table and reached for my hand over the top. "I promise, I love everything, okay? You don't need to overthink it. Honestly, you shouldn't have even done all these things—we could've just gone to brunch then straight home and I would have been fine."