"Liam did," I answered. "Probably gonna have to upgrade if you are still coming."

"Is my offer still redeemable?" he asked cheekily.

"Well, I'll have to check with Liam but I don't see why it wouldn't be," I added dramatically and he smirked as he nodded a couple of times. I leaned back against the bath tub and closed my eyes as the water pretty much reached my chin with the bubbles and all. My hair got a bit wet but it didn't matter because the water felt all too nice. "This is going to sound weird, but I get a weird feeling whenever I think of my brother lately."

"Why?"

"I'm not sure," I sighed. "It's a gut feeling. And those are usually right."

"Maybe you should call him, make sure he's okay, you know," he advised and I hummed in response. Lord knows my brother knew how to get himself in trouble. "But in the meantime," he mumbled from right next to me, his lips near my ear then down my cheek before he kissed me on the lips. "Let me take care of my girl, yeah?"

"By all means," I smiled contently and I heard him chuckle lightly as I pushed myself up a bit and so the water barely covered my chest, the bubbles on the top doing all the job. "Ouh—fuck. You are not messing around then, are you?" I asked as his hand slipped over my body, first his fingers traced my nipple, then they slid down my slick body and he cupped me between my legs.

"I never do, baby," he kissed the side of my head whilst his left arm snuck around my shoulder and I leaned my head on his forearm. I screwed my eyes shut and moaned softy when he traced his index and middle fingers over my clit, the water made it easy for him so slip between my lips and find the most sensitive part of my body. "God, I wish you could see yourself right now," he whispered. His tone of voice gave away the fact that he had a smile on his face, I didn't even need to open my eyes to make sure of that. "You are so fucking beautiful, my godness," he carried on praising me and I couldn't lie, it was doing things to me. My teeth nibbled on my bottom lip in pleasure until he most likely got fed up of me doing that and stole a kiss from me.

"Mhm, you know I love when you leave your rings on," I grinned as I glanced up at him, his pink lips instantly caught my attention before I looked in his eyes.

"I also know you love when I play with your gorgeous tits, don't you?" he mumbled in my ear softly. I whimpered at the sound of his filthy words and pushed my hips up into his hand. "Why don't you run your fingers over them, hm? My hands are quite... preoccupied."

"Yours are better," I mumbled whilst I ran my nails over my stomach and eventually cupped both of my breasts in my hands. "I love when you... when you run your thumbs over my nipples and kiss them after," I sighed as the thought of his mouth on my chest entered my mind. My closed eyes helped in bringing my imagination to life. "When your lips wrap around them and you... and you suck on them—leave bruises everywhere," I smiled with my teeth in my bottom lip, completely under his control.

"And I love taking care of them, baby," he said. "Softest, prettiest especially with my bruises on them, hm?"

"Mhm—ah, I'm gonna cum!"

"Say please and maybe I will let you soak my fingers."

"I will never beg," I panted. "That's your specialty."

"What was that?" he asked in a stern voice, his fingers stopped their movement. This made me lift my hips up, the water around me moved and made a sloshing sound. "You will never beg?"

"Don't be an asshat."

"Hm..." he hummed as he pulled his fingers out of me and decided to draw slow circles against my clit. It was not enough to push me over the edge and I wasn't patient whatsoever—which he was aware of—so this was a fucking punishment. "Don't quite think that was what you were meant to say."