𝟟: 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦

"oh baby, look what you started"

Luna's pov

"Mija are you hungry?" Miguel questioned as he ate some eggs in the kitchen.

"No.. im gonna be late for school. I better go." I put my backpack on and fix my hair.

"Oh here let me take you." He quickly stood up.

"No. Its okay. Finish your food." I looked at him awkwardly.

"No. I dont want you to be late. Lets go." He grabbed his keys to his black lowrider.

"Okay." I mutter.

FUCK.

FUCKKITY FUCK FUCK.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK.

I dreaded moments like this.

I didnt feel like talking to Miguel.

I've lived with him for over a month now and we still haven't talked.

I was afraid to talk to him.

His tattoos and that fact that he's a gang member didn't intimidate me. It was just the fact that he had to have done something really bad to make my mom take off like that.

But now Miguel has a new wife, Gia.

She seems cool.... i guess.

She owns her own hair salon in Freeridge.

We talked a couple times.

But nothing serious.

The whole car ride was silent so i just looked out the window and had thoughts.

I've been at the house a lot more since I've been trying to avoid Oscar.

I don't do to well with rejection.

But not only did i start liking him. He was my first friend here. So the fact that i lost both chances of a friendship and relationship at once really isn't fun.

Now i just hang out with Cesar and his friends. They aren't bad or anything. Its just i had a special connection with Oscar.

"Hey Luna. Oscar is in the parking lot waiting for you." Jamal walked up to us.

"He is?" I quickly turned my head and looked at him as he just shook his head.

"No! It was a test woman! Look how excited you got. We told you not to catch feelings for him." Jamal yelled.

"Guys lay off." Cesar huffed in annoyance.

"We're just trying to help her." Ruby spoke up as we went to sit at a table with our food.

"Yeah maybe you are... but you're being assholes about it." Cesar spoke up.

"Assholes?" Jamal's jaw dropped and the food in his mouth was visible.

I crinkled my nose and looked away from him along with the rest of the group.

"Cesar you out of everyone here knows that Oscar is not someone to fall in love with." Ruby looked at Cesar.

"Okay maybe he's had his man whore moments." Cesar sighed.

"Okay you guys are missing the point." I stop poking at my food.

"Oscar is really a genuine guy once you get to know him. And just because he's a santo doesn't mean he doesn't deserve love or know how to give it. Gangsters have hearts too." I pout.

"Okay little Miss Brentwood." Ruby laughed a little.

"She's right." Monse nudged Ruby. "I mean lets be real here. None of us have ever really hung out with the guy."

"Yeah... becausee we dont want to die." Jamal looked at her crazy.

"Well maybe if you guys give him a chance then you will approve of their relationship." Cesar suggested.

"There is no relationship." I pout.

"Why not?" Ruby raised his brow.

"I dont know... i tried kissing him and he rejected me." I frowned as the crew started laughing.

"He probably doesnt wanna catch a case." Jamal laughed as he threw goldfish in his mouth.

"Yeah. I dont think he wants to get locked up." Ruby ate his apple sauce. "But remember what we told you? I told you that he would break your heart if you kept hanging with him." Ruby shook his head.

"But im really in love with him."

"In love?" Jamal choked on a goldfish causing Ruby to help him cough it out.

"You are not in love with my brother." Cesar chuckled.

"Okay but i did like him." I pout.

"That will change soon."

"Why?" I look at the group confused.

"Luna? Did he not tell you he has a girlfriend?" Monse questioned being all awkward.

-spookysblock