Chapter 34- The End.

~~~~~~~~

As you guys may have noticed, this is the end. I am sorry that it ended so soon, but I have not been able to update because of school and stuff and yeah.... But pleeeaaasssseeeee read my other books!! I need more reads on those sooooooo..... But I would like to thank all of you for reading this and I hope you enjoy! And I know, I know, it is very short... Sorry about that... But enjoy nonetheless!!

Song of the day (I'll have more in my other books) : Santeria- Sublime

~~~~~~~~~~

Jayce and I left the clearing. We both wouldn't stop smiling.

As soon as we got back to the house, we were surprised by Alex jumping at us.

"WHO'S YOUR MATE?!?!" she screamed at Jayce.

Jayce facepalmed, "I'll tell you when we all gather in the living room."

She pouted, "Fiiiiiiinnnnneeee!"

And so the rest of the time went like this: Adam screaming, people coming, and Adam screaming....

When everyone got to the house, everyone gathered in the living room and waited for us to give them the news.

"Wellllll... Kaylee is my mate."

And with those words, everyone jumped up and tackled us in a big group hug. When I was slowly being crushed to death was when they finally let go.

"I KNEW IT!!!!" Alex yelled.

I giggled, "Suuuurrreeee~!"

She glared at ms playfully, "I did!"

"Okay." was my only response.

So then the rest of the day went wonderfully. Jayce and I talked a lot with each other and with other people and I was having a ton of fun.

Then everyone had to leave.

And I had to go to bed.

As I fell asleep, I could only think of one thing.

Being adopted by Team Crafted and my adventures with them.

THE END!!!