Chapter 1

Sliver Haired Ghost

Danny didn't knew what was going on and flooded out of Madoriya's hands. Izuku was confused as to what powers this silver haird boy possessed but he was interested. He started to murmur and started to take note of every detail. "Excuse me to ruin your reunion but I need to destroy this bank! " The villain took a deep breath as the light surrounding him was absorbed by him. The villain looked at the bank and pointed the laser towards the bank.

Izuku saw people inside and went as quickly as possible to save them. Danny couldn't just flood there so he cloned himself and flew towards the people and make them invincible. The beam flew right pass them and Danny and his clones carried the passerby out of the situation. Izuku's face lit up as he carried the injured out of the place.

As the villain started to take the money which was blasted out of the bank. Danny flew towards him and freeze him with his freeze Ray.

Instantly making the villain unable to do anything. Danny flew to the villain and landed with his two feet. "What's going on.." Danny was still confused as to what is going on. He heard footsteps and he turn invisible.

Izuku was confused for a moment and he said, "I thought I saw him here? Where did he go? ".

Danny stayed invincible and flew off to hide from the crowd. He transformed back and he went as a passerby. He was curious as to what they do to this villain. Danny waited and suddenly, the crowd became excited and shouted " ALL MIGHT!!".

"All might? Who is that?"Danny whispered to himself as he looked over and saw a blond skinny guy which was walking towards the green boy which he called himself Deku?

"Izuku-kun, You defeated him all by youself!?", He said as he started to cough out blood. Danny felt weird as should he be in a hospital or something. Deku replied, "I DIDNT!? This cool Hero came and defeated him in a instant..". All might looked at the disabled villain and saw the ice. "Ice? A Todoroki perhaps?" He asked the green boy.

"NO!? He is TOTALLY ISNT A TODOROKI.!"Deku scolded All might and All might laughed and said, "Maybe the new batch of students might be one of them?".

Deku smiled and said,

"OH! MAYBE! ".

"Deku, you might be late for school now.."All Might said as Izuku looked at the time and was shocked.

"OH NO SCHOOL!!"He quickly ran towards one direction. Danny quickly followed and saw the same uniform which he was wearing going the school.

"So this is where I should be..", Danny said as he went to the hall which he saw his name inside.

"What is this.." Danny said as he saw 30 students surrounding him. The announcer shouted in the hall and said," YOU HAVE 10 MINS TO DESTROY AS MANY ENERMIES AS YOU CAN! STARTING NOW!!".

Instantly the group of students went off to destroy boards of enemies. Danny didn't want to show off his powers and he just stood there.

Behind the monitors, All might, Izuku and Mr Aizawa was monitoring the students,they instantly notice Danny standing there.

"Weird, he isn't using any of his powers..",All might said as all of the sudden, a cry of one of the students who lose control of her quick. Her Quirk is Inferno. She is able to turn into a inferno demon and control fire at will but she has a inner demon telling her what to do. Sadly she has lost control and has given in to her demons.

All Might and Mr Aizawa stood up and went to the entrance to help as the students inside instantly run away from the situation.

Danny looked and instantly without hesitation, ran towards the girl who lost control.

"IM GOING GHOST!!" He shouted as he transformed. Izuku was watching the monitors instantly was shocked by the results.

Danny flew quickly towards her and try to cool her down using his freeze ray. She was immoblize for a moment but broke free instantly.

Danny needed to calm her down and danny knew what to do. He went invincible mode and went inside her.

Danny looked around him and saw flames surrounding him.

He pass through the flames as he knew this could not hurt him. after flying for a few minutes, he saw the same girl surrounded by her flames.

"Hey!! What's your name!",Danny said as the girl looked at Danny and she wanted to reply but her flames are keeping it difficult for her to respond.

Danny quickly flew towards her and grabbed her. "How.. How did you.. "She said as she looked at Danny and she blushed.

"It's okay, you're safe.. " Danny said as he smiled towards her.

She looked at Danny and smiled. Instantly Danny flew out of her body as her unconscious body fell out of the sky. Danny quickly caught her and landed to lay her down.

Danny turned back to human mode and saw the damage she made. Danny turned and saw the skinny blond man and a scary looking man.

"You did good,kid.." The blond man said to Danny. Danny turned and saw some students stayed behind as they tried to contain the situation.

The girl stood up and went to Danny. "Thank you.."She said as she was escorted out.

Danny smiled as he turned to his left and saw a green boy running towards him. Danny turned invincible and Deku ran right pass him.

"YES!!YES!!YES!! YOU'RE THE BOY WHO SAVED THE PEOPLE AT THE BANK!!"Deku said as he took a breathe and continued,

"IM SO INTERESTED IN WHAT QUIRK YOU HAVE!?".

Danny was embarassed as to what has happen and he totally forgotten why he had to hide his powers to begin with.

Everyone in this world has powers.

But none were as unqiue as his.

TO BE CONTINUE