Pilot

Danny Fenton was like any other kid in this modern world but this dimension, they are consistently being attack by ghost. Reason of why the dead kept attacking the living is because God wanted to end humanity once and for all.

Danny was one of the few who harness the power of half human, half ghost. Powers of his aren't known for common ghost to have.

Which is difficult to learn as he is the only one who possessed this power.

One day, Danny was preparing to go to school, he heard his parents fighting outside of his room.

"Honey, please, the other dimensions are far too dangerous for us.. We could actually die if we go any further..",Danny's mother said as the father turned to his wife and replied, " don't worry.. We will soon make history with the new discovery!".

Danny sighed as he knew his father was stubborn and he will surely continue what they have started.

"Other dimension, huh? " Danny said as he went out of the room and ate breakfast. He continue to go to school and school was normal. Too normal.

There wasn't any ghost attacks and not like Danny wanted a ghost to attack but it will at least excite the day.

Danny sighed the school bell rang and Sam walked towards Danny, "What's wrong? " she said as Danny looked at her, " Well ever since I beat everyone in the ghost realm, no ghost has ever came to go out of the ghost world..." Danny repiled. "Isnt that good?", Sam said as Danny smiled hesitately and sighed, "you wouldnt understand, Sam.. Without any enemy, what's the use of this power..". Sam couldnt respond but she was worried for Danny.

Danny sadly walked away from her and went home. Tucker messaged Danny but Danny didn't replied.

Danny just sat at his bed and reflect on how this power could have be of use to this world.

Than he thought of something, he went to his notes that he stole from his parents and he read the notes. "Another dimension..", Danny thought of it. Maybe if he crack the code of going to other dimensions, he could find others like him.

He begin to read and research. Months and days passed, he kept working of the notes his parents couldn't crack. His friends was worried for him. They would wait  outside of his room everyday, wishing he could return back to normal.

Danny was determine to find a way and after many months and not taking a shower. He did it.

He created his first portal. He created his small machine for reference. He went out and saw both Sam and Tucker waiting for him. Sam being happy to see her friend again. Sam and Tucker went to hug Danny but quickly pull away of how smelly Danny was.

"Oh dude, you need a shower..", Tucker said. Danny looked at both of his friends and smiled.

"I did it.. I made it happen..", he said as he pushed both of them off to take a quick shower and went to modify the ghost portal.

Both Sam and Tucker just dismissed his behavior, they followed Danny to the ghost lab.  Both his parents were out of town for family visit.

Danny quickly fixed the ghost portal and he finished it within seconds.

"Damn, Danny that was fast.." Tucker and Sam were impressed.

"Thank you..

So sorry for abandoning you guys..

I really wanted to solve this..", Danny said as Sam and Tucker smiled and laughed,

"Don't worry, as long as you are happy with the results.. We don't mind it..".

Danny smiled and hugged them, "Thank you..".

He continue by finally pushing the button which activates the mode.

It was going well and all of the sudden, it turned off. " What I tested it!!",Danny shouted as he got angry and threw his controller away. Something in the system sparked again and it was working. This time the portal was green no more. It was slightly yellow and blue.

Danny, Sam and Tucker jaw dropped. "Wow.. It worked..", Sam said as Danny turned around and saw his work.

"I did it.." He quickly walked towards the portal.
"DANNY WAIT!" Sam shouted as it was too late as Danny stepped into the portal.

There was silence. Tucker and Sam looked at the portal and both of them was dead worried for their friend. Danny quickly came out and took a breath of air.

"I saw it..! Everything.." Danny said.As he came out of the portal he fell down and his body started to transform ."What's going on!?" Sam said as Danny started to fade. Danny started to take deep breath as if he was about to die.

He looked at his friends out of sheer fear. "Help me.." Danny said as he grabbed both Sam and Tucker.

"I'm calling the fentons!"Tucker said as he started to call Danny's parents.

Danny looked at Sam as he started to become very transparent.

"I'm so sorry... Sam.. For everything I did...you did everything for me and I took advantage of it.." he started to cry as he saw his friend started along with him.

Tucker went to danny and said "Dont worry your parents are coming..!!".Danny turned to Tucker and smiled, "Don't worry, Tucker,they won't see gone.... Tucker, you're the best non-blood brother I could ever asked for..".Tucker shaked his head and shouted back, "You STUPID IDIOT! No! I can't lose you!". Danny visions started to fade and he couldn't hear his friends calling for his name.

Everything was blank.

Everything was black.

You broke the code.. Danny Phantom..

Danny woke up and saw a entity which he couldn't recongnised.

I see you cannot speak..

Yes..

I have disabled that for you..

Don't worry, you will be reborn again..

With all those Memories, it will  proven helpful..

Good Luck, Danny Phantom..

Danny was so confused as to what has happen and all of the sudden, he woke up with a new body and there was food in front of him.

An adult came towards him and said, " Aren't you going to finish your breakfast, son?".

"Son? Where am I? ", Danny said as he stood up confused.

"Well, I am your mother, silly..  You are in Musutafu, Japan.. You're gonna be late for first day of school!",She said as she pushed Danny out of house and Danny was confused as to where Japan is.

He followed the uniform which he was also wearing and all of the sudden, a villain came out of nowhere.

Villian name : Dying light

Quirk : Steal light and blast a laser out of his forehead

Danny was confused but he knew what to do. "IM GOING GHOST!", He transformed to his ghost mode and went to the villian.

"HAHAHAHA! A NEW HERO? WHO MIGHT YOU BE?" He said as he sucked the light energy surrounding him and blasted the laser towards a innocent child which was caught in the crossfire.

Danny quickly flew in front of the laser and blocked it with his plasma shield.

His plasma shield was enough to block the attack but the impact was too strong for him to handle as he was thrown out of the way.

The powerwave was too strong and it knocked Danny out. He flew quiet a distance but he didn't land on the ground. He opened his eyes and saw a green hair boy with a battle suit.

"Who.. Are.. You.." Danny said as the green hair boy replied,

"My Hero name is Deku..".

TO BE CONTINUE!