Chapter 1

Leo's pov:

It was just another ordinary day for us. We had training in the morning, but after that we were doing our own things. I was watching Space Heroes on the floor, while Mikey was skateboarding around the lair trying out new tricks. Hes skating didn't really bother me since I was more interested on the show rather than Mikey being Mikey. But it did seem to bother Raph who was reading his magazines on the sofa behind me. Well... trying. And lastly Donnie was in his lab doing 'who knows what' again.

It really was a normal day. But before Raph even had time to snap at Mikey and tell him to skate somewhere else. We hear Donnie shouting for us from the lab, I can hear from his voice alone that he was shocked.

"Guys! Guys! Get in here!" He shouted, and we quickly hurried into the lab and over to Donnies desk, where he was standing.

"What is it Donnie?" Raph asked him.

"It's the Kraang communication device, it started acting up." Donnie explained as he examined the round device on his desk. We too were kind of surprised by this. It hasn't been active for months. We took a step closer forward as it still was making the weird sound.

"Can you find out what the Kraang are up to this time?" I asked.

"I think I can. I'll just need a minute." Donnie said as he took a hold of the white ball and placed it next to his computer, and started typing away on his computer. The rest of us waited patiently since we knew Donnie didn't like to be pressured. Just then, we hear voices coming from the doorway. We instantly knew who they were.

"Hey guys." April greeted us with a smile as Casey trailed behind her with a hockey stick on his shoulder. He gave a simple smile and a wave in our way before saying.

"Hey, what's going on here?" Casey asked as he looked at Donnie while he was working.

"The Kraang communicator thing is going crazy and Donnie is trying to find out what they are planing." Mikey explained while he was fooling around with a chair that Donnie had in the lab. He was just rolling around trying to entertain himself while we waited.

"Do you think it's something serious?" April asked as she walked closer to the desk to have a better look at the white device that was sitting on it.

"And... There!" Donnie said as he finished. We all came around the computer to see what was going on. It showed a map with a location marked up with a red dot on the computer screen, but it wasn't a map of new york city.

"What does this mean?" Raph asked because he probably was as confused as the rest of us.

"I was thinking the same thing. Usually the Kraang is doing their business in the city, but this shows that they plan to go somewhere else outside the state." Donnie explained.

"Why would they do that anyway, are they trying to expand their business to other areas?" Casey asked as he rested his hands and head on his hockey stick. We all looked at him for a second. It was one possibility, but we didn't know for sure.

"Whatever the reason might be, we can't let it happen. We have to stop them before it's too late." I said and I got agreeing nods from all of them.

"So what is the plan?" Raph asked as he cracked his knuckles.

"We go through the portal after them and stop them. We don't know what their plans are, they could have done something already in that area and we have to stop it" I concluded. That's it. We are going to do this and no turning back. We got ready and as we were about to leave the lair, Master Splinter stopped us.

"Be careful." He said as he looked at us. We smiled and said our goodbyes. Then we left.

* * *

We found the Krang's hiding place. We snuck in without being noticed and went over the main lab. There were Kraang droids ready to step through a pink portal that was in front of them.