•Korea - SOPA •

It was our first week in Korea. Hina, Jaemin and I didn't settled in our old house but instead stayed in a hotel. You may think that I'm wasting money but in reality, we're just using my father's pass to stay in this luxurious hotel. It would be a waste if no one will claim it.

"Hey unnie, can we visit your old school?" Hina suggested, I was too caught up chatting with potential buyers on the laptop that I didn't notice she was already behind me.

"Why?"

"Jaemin and I just wanna see how everything started."

I smiled at her as I turn my chair around to face them. Their eyes are hopeful as I sighed in defeat.

"Alright we can maybe take a visit." I heard Jaemin and Hina screamed excitingly as they both ran over to the closet to find an outfit.

These kids seriously, they are high school students but they act so childish. I couldn't help but reminisce about the time I was their age. Were I this childish?

"I heard there's gonna be a new student coming in on Monday." I overheard one of my classmates said as I walked down the aisle of our room.

"I know. Rumor said the new kid is gonna be in our class. Do you think it'll be a girl or guy?"

"Personally hope it's a girl from another country but I have a feeling it'll be another guy like Lucas." I can even heard them groan in frustration as I found my way to my seat and awaken my best friend, Yeri who was in deep slumber.

"Ah Kim Yeri seriously." I said, fixing her hair as it was sticking up all around the place

"Ah I'm hungry. Where is Lucas?" She said, turning around and pouting as she didn't see the Chinese kid.

"Wong Lucas!" She screamed, making everyone in the room look at her, I tried to give our classmates a 'look' so they would just ignore us and it worked, as always.

I saw Yeri groan again before standing up and pulling me to go outside.

"Seriously that kid." She hissed and I could only chuckle

"Give him a break, Rimmie." I said, swinging an arm around her neck as she swung her arm on mine. "The kid needs to have other friends too."

"The kids think he's a lunatic." Yeri clicked her tongue as we saw Lucas beside the vending machine, "and he is a weird child, Eun."

I giggled, I admit that Lucas is kind of hyper, he has this energy in him that some people wouldn't appreciate. He is loud and he is cheerful, the only one who can tame his crackhead is Yeri.

"Lucas!" I called, he turned his head and we instantly saw his eyes widen, big as a golf ball.

We jogged up to him and saw he was talking to a student. I saw who it was and realized it was a girl from the B-section.

"Choi Arin?" Yeri went beside Lucas and hit his arm while whining about how he didn't get back with food, "do you need something?"

The girl shook her head, licked her lips and fidget with her bangs before glancing up at Lucas again.

"I'll just get going then." She said, bowing at us before giving a last look at Lucas who seemed scared like a he just seen a zombie

"What was that all about." Yeri said as we stared at Arin's back

Before Lucas could speak, Yeri already dragged him to the cafeteria to buy some food. I shook my head and followed closely behind them.

Lucas was indeed popular in our school, it is true that they find him weird but oddly some girls are attracted to him.