continue chapter 2

A/N:

I'm sorry that it ended right there,but i was going to right more,so I thought I clicked on the chapter,but I accidentally pushed publish.Anyways,I have a surprise for you,hope ya like :).

I walked into the tall hotel. there was a dinner room on my right side and an elevator on my left side. The hotel wasn't fancy. It

felt like home,even if I just barely walked in here. I bought my bags with me in the elevator. My room number was 315,on the 30th floor. I pushed the buttons and the doors started to close until a foot blocked its way. A man in sunglasses held his head down. I didn't pay attention to him, instead I just waited for the elevators to open. "You're really beautiful by the way!" he said. I knew that voice from somewhere, and it was british. i couldn't put my finger on it so I looked over to him. It was Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. I couldn't believe he called me beautiful. I bit my lip and started to blush in response. i was about to scream but then I heard the bell ding from the elevator. I walked out with my luggage. Then that's when I saw "him" following me. I stopped in my tracks and looked back at him. I didn't want to fangirl in font of Louis Tomlinson. So I said,"I know that this is a dream come true,but why are you following me." I asked. Well,I was Just uh,wondering,if I could um have your number,he asked looking down while blushing. My,number,you want MY number,I asked. I wanted to scream right then and there,but then my whole directioner family would come. Ok,I said,blushing too. I grabbed a pen from my pocket and for some reason he grabbed a piece of paper out of his pocket I wrote it down and he left. I stayed there for a minute,shock at just what happened. Then I waked down the hall stoping at the door with my room number. I opened the door and walked in. It looked comfortable like home. I put my stuff in the corner and started screaming. "Aaaah!," Louis FRICKEN Tomlinson has my phone number,aaaahhhhh!!!" "SHUTUP," I heard someone say on the other side of the wall. Sorry,I yelled back. I went to the couch,sat down,and set my phone on the table. I kept my eyes on it every second.

*an hour later*

I think I'm obsessed. I have been sitting here for an hour,with ought blinking,waiting for a call or text. I decided to go grab some food since I haven't ate anything yet. Then I realized,I haven't looked out of the window yet. When I looked out of the kitchen window the sky was dark,but there were lights everywhere. It looked so beautiful. Wait,now I think I know why he hasn't called or texted yet. It's like 9:00 P.M.!!! Which means that it's morning where I came from. Man,this is so going to throw off my sleep sqedual. Oh man,I have no food!!!! And I LOVE ma food!!! And I have no ride!!! Uuuugh,are these people trying to kill me!!! I'll TRY to go to sleep today and ask Jarott to take me to the grocery store tomorrow.

After turning and tossing, I finally fell into a deep sleep.