Chapter 2

All the members of Sehgal House i.e. Andy his Wife Sumitra and their children Mahir, Yuvraj and Kuhu were having Dinner. 

Today they gave our Math papers... I got 42/50... Kuhu informed her Family happily. 

Good Kuhu... Andy told. 

That's nice Kuhu... You are improving a lot... Sumitra praised Kuhu. 

Not bad Kuhu... Yuvi said.

That's great Kuhu... But still you have to improve... Mahir praised and advised Kuhu 

I will try Bhai... Kuhu replied. 

Kuhu remembered about the talk which she had with Bela. She thought of talking to Mahir about it. 

Bhai... Kuhu called Mahir.

Yes Kuhu... Mahir answered. 

Bhai do you remember my BFF Bela??? Kuhu questioned. 

Hmmm... Yeah... Mahir tried to remember about Kuhu's BFF.

So why did you ask this question now Kuhu??? Mahir raised his eyebrows and questioned Kuhu

Actually Bhai... Bela got 32/50 in Math... So could you please teach her Math??? Kuhu told and questioned Mahir.

What??? Why should I teach her??? Can't she join for a coaching class??? Mahir questioned back Kuhu.

Bhai in all the coaching classes it's compulsory to opt at least 2 subjects... But she just needs Math tuition... Please Bhai... Kuhu asked with a puppy face.

Mahir... What's the differences??? Instead of teaching Kuhu only you can teach her friend also... Sumitra spoke. 

Mahir signed and gave a thought about it. 

Okay... Fine... Mahir said. 

Thank you so much Bhai... An ecstatic Kuhu hugged Mahir.

Don't forget to inform her that I will only take 4 classes in a week... Mahir told Kuhu

Okay Bhai... Kuhu agreed. 

____________________

Kuhu called Bela after Dinner and informed her that Mahir agreed to teach her Math. Bela thanked her friend a lot for her help. Kuhu even informed Bela about the days Mahir would take classes on i.e. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Bela  readily agreed to be free on all the days for the class. 

Bela was relieved that now she would be able to understand Math because of Mahir. Bela had been to Kuhu's house many times and had met everyone. She shared a great bond with Sumi Aunty, Andy Uncle and Yuvi but she hadn't met Mahir much.

____________________

The next day was Wednesday and so after college hours Bela and Kuhu together came to SH by 4pm.