"Then we don't need these." Five tossed the books down onto their pile of belongings. "But we're still keeping them just in case."

Y/N grinned and rolled her eyes. "Fine."

Five smiled back at her and went to hold her hands. Y/N went to hold his but she drew her hands back quickly and kissed his cheek. Five got confused for a second but quickly dismissed the concern. 

"Want help with that stupid equation?"

"I thought you weren't good at math."

"I'm not. So teach me."

Five smiled and went to grab her hand, but she made sure he grabbed her wrist. He ran with her over to the structure were he wrote the equation. Y/N looked back at her other hand trailing behind her a sighed. A saddened expression took over her face. She quickly looked forward again at Five and changed her expression back to happiness, although her feeling on the inside was incredibly different from the outside. 

Flash back over

So that's what we did. We hadn't spoken about the Commission or Y/N's power for several months. All we did was work on getting back home and also we observed the apparent apocalypse for information on how to stop it.

 I didn't bother on mentioning the Commission or her powers because she seemed to be content through the past months. She seemed fairly happy, although there was always a limit on our happiness hence being in a post-apocalyptic world. At times Y/N would kinda act weird, but I never worried. I made her promise to tell me if she ever has an episode like that again, and she wouldn't lie to me. Right?

She sometimes asks me how much longer we will be stuck here. I don't mean to be a downer but, I have no idea. It could be one year or it could be 45 years, which I highly doubt it will be that long. 

It's been almost two years and I'm getting very sick of this stupid equation. But I don't show it. There's no point in doing that. It's either get it done or stay here forever, unless someone finds us which is highly unlikely. I work a lot during the day on the equation. Numbers have started showing up in my dreams. 

But it hasn't been as bad with Y/N's help. I taught her how to do some of it and it's taken a lot of pressure off of me, thankfully. Although I still have to do the big problems in it. I love the girl to death but she could barely multiply 2x2. 

I'm just kidding, but math really wasn't her strong spot.

Y/N POV

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Why do I have so many problems!!!!!

Okay, let me tell about these things in my perspective.

First of all, my apparent powers. I still don't know or have the slightest idea why this is happening or what causes the "episodes". The blue electricity thingies still form in my hands, but nothing like they did the first time at least. The first time it happened was the worst. All that happens now is just a little bit will appear in my hands and the zapping noise is very faint. So faint that it could easily be mistaken for a whisper. It only takes me a few seconds to notice though, luckily.

On the bright side, I'm kinda able to control it a little bit. Well I am know. Of course when I notice it, I feel my eyes go wide and I start freaking out on the inside. But I have to snap myself out of the shock and I take deep breaths. I use the technique Vanya taught me that she would use when she was stressed or nervous. She told me not to breathe with my chest but my stomach.

Basically in order to stop the weird energy is to calm down which is incredibly simple and I wish I knew that when this first happened. I probably could have saved myself from destroying that area I was in more than it already was.

But here's the thing. Five told me that if anything like this ever happened again, that I need to tell him. He went on a five minutes rant about how this is really dangerous and doesn't need to be dismissed if it ever happened again.

And I know he's right. But if I tell him then he'll get worried. And I don't want him to worry about me anymore. If I'm able to control it kind of, then it's not a big deal, I think. I don't know to be honest.

I know I'm lying to him, and I feel really bad about doing that. But he can NOT find out about this. I know he'll end up finding out in the future but he'll understand. 

Right?

Hello, hello, hello (says in Count Olaf voice)

I know........I've been gone for 17 days.

But, I promise it was for a good reason!

Jk I'm not gonna sugarcoat it. I've been lazy.

But! I promise they are gonna be out of the apocalypse soon! Either in the next chapter or the one after that. Probably the next so stay tuned!!!!

Goodbye my peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches!!!! <3

Question(s)

1. Celebrity Crush?? 

Thomas. Stanley. Holland. I cannot even explain my love for this man. He makes my laugh. He makes me smile. He makes me blush. He deserves all of the quacksons in the world. He is the best thing to ever set foot on planet Earth. Would you like me to tell you how obsessed I am with him? I have a phone case with his face on it, a poster in my room, he's my wallpaper on my phone, I follow at least 20 fan accounts of him on my personal instagram, I have painted a pic of him and plan on painting another because the first one was trash. The list goes on and on.....Only two weeks till Far From Home ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

2. What do you think of Aidan's music??

Comment what you think cuz I get a lot of mixed answers at skewl!!!

See you whenever I post next boi!!!!!!!