.05

The next day Sophia was getting ready for another day at the Catholic school that she attends with Elena and Alex

The next day Sophia was getting ready for another day at the Catholic school that she attends with Elena and Alex. She had on her skirt and collard shirt, getting her high tops white converse on. She walked out of the bedroom of her room, and saw Schneider in the living room, on the couch making a snow globe.

"Schneider what are you doing?" Sophia asked as she was getting her book bag to go over to Alvarez's house to get a ride to school.

"Making a snow globe, what else would I be doing?" Schneider asked the young girl.

"I don't want to answer that actually," Sophia responded as she walked to the door. "Bye Schneider."

She walked out of the door and walked to the door of Alvarez's residence. She knocked before walking in. When she walked in she saw Lydia doing yoga and she heard Elena screaming "Five, oh my gosh what are you even doing in there."

She heard the bathroom door open as Alex said, "The first one was for a pee, the other four were to piss you off."

"So you're basically murdering the planet just to spite me?" Elena asked incredulously.

"What did I walk into?" Sophia thought out loud.

"Hello, Sophia," Lydia said to the young girl. "It is impossible to be zen in this house."

"You know it's bad enough that you take forty-minute showers," Elena stated, leaning on the counter.

"I have to use water to get ready. Every time I show up to school, I have all these people expecting perfection." Alex said as he sat down at the table with a muffin on the plate.

"And you give it to them, papito." Lydia said as she walked over behind him and ruffled his hair.

"Ah, be careful, it's setting," Alex complained as he lowered himself to look at his reflection in the toaster.

"Oh, so if someone were to do this now?" Sophia asked as she walked behind him and ruffled his hair more.

"Sophia!" Alex exclaimed, flattening his hair.

"Mija, why are you in your uniform before you shower and get ready?" Lydia asked her granddaughter as she walked into the kitchen to get some coffee.

"I am ready abuelita," Lydia responded to her grandmother.

"That's what I was afraid of."

"Okay everybody, let's go. I can't be late. We're having one of our staff meetings at work today." Penelope said, trying to get all of her things while trying to get everybody out of her apartment.

"But, aren't there only four of you?" Sophia asked as she stole the rest of Alex's muffin.

"And yet we still take attendance," Penelope responded. "But I actually have some good stuff to talk about today, so hopefully I can get through it without being interrupted by Scott, the freakin' bobo."