Watching Huang Xiaolong's unperturbed expression as they formed the Elephant Genesis God Killing Formation, the several late-Third Order Heavenly God Realm inner disciples sneered inwardly at his folly.

"Huang Xiaolong, you are indeed as arrogant as the rumors claim, letting us form the Elephant Genesis God Killing Formation without any sense of urgency!" One of the late-Third Order Heavenly God Realm disciples named Wen Lin started to attack verbally, "Let me enlighten you! Now that we have successfully formed the Elephant Genesis God Killing Formation, other than our Senior Brother Zhao Wuya, and the Great Whale Sect's Fan Yuan, no other people here can break our formation!"

"That's a certainty! Huang Xiaolong, I don't believe you have strength comparable to a mid-Fourth Order Heavenly God Realm like Senior Brother Zhao Wuya and Fan Yuan!" Another late-Third Order Heavenly God Realm disciple snapped.

"Everyone, put all your effort into manipulating the formation!"

"We must strive to kill Huang Xiaolong within one minute, or trouble will arise if the disturbance attracts other Barbarian God Sect disciples!"

Under the instructions of the several late-Third Order Heavenly God Realm inner disciples, the other Elephant Genesis Sect disciples leaped into the air, moving around in an irregular and mysterious pattern, aiming their lethal attacks at Huang Xiaolong.

These thirty over disciples cooperated well, attacking from the front and the back, extremely tricky. Some of them moved with whelming force, while others were soft and quick.

All of Huang Xiaolong's dodging space was locked down.

Regardless in which direction Huang Xiaolong tried to attack or dodge, he would suffer the combined attack of these thirty over disciples.

Watching these people attacking him from various angles, Huang Xiaolong was still unperturbed as he stood in the air, as if he had no intention to block at all.

Watching him, the sneer on the faces of the several late-Third Order Heavenly God Realm Elephant Genesis Sect disciples deepened. 'This Huang Xiaolong must be relying on his defensive divine armor, thinking it's enough to block our combined attack.'

'A pity this punk doesn't know that any divine armor is scrap before our Elephant Genesis God Killing Formation.' This was because the sword qi from their formation was so powerful that it ignored all defenses, moreover, it could even kill the enemy in an instant.

Exactly at this time, the thirty over disciples watched as their sword qi land accurately on Huang Xiaolong's body.

Sounds of collision resounded in the air one after another.

What made these disciples' eyes widen in shock was the fact that their sword qi had failed to harm Huang Xiaolong. He was actually unharmed!

Huang Xiaolong stood calmly in the air, without the slightest injury. There was barely a torn on his inner disciple robe.

'This...!!'

Before they could recover from their shock, radiant light burst out from Huang Xiaolong's body, as bright as the sun. The terrifying force snapped all the Elephant Genesis Sect inner disciples' sword in two, causing the sword tips to pierce into their own masters.

All the Elephant Genesis Sect inner disciples were slammed into the air and fell limply to the ground, including the several late-Third Order Heavenly God Realm inner disciples.

"No, how could this be, you, you, how could your battle prowess be so strong?! Almost comparable to a mid-Fourth Order Heavenly God Realm Senior Brother Zhao Wuya!" A late-Third Order Heavenly God Realm inner disciple screamed in disbelief, screaming the unwillingness in his heart.