COVER REVEAL + HUGE GIVEAWAY💙

Hey lovelies,

The time has come for me to take these chapters down now... *sad sigh* I am so happy I shared Viktor's and Valerie's story with you guys. It was a long journey, two and a half years. But it's time for me to release them to the world and let other people find their way to this love story. I'm shaking with excitement while breaking into cold sweats.

You have 24 hours left! I was supposed to take this book down a week ago, but I decided to leave it until now.

With that said, did you see the cover for The Mafia And His Obsession: Part Two? Yeah? No?

Well, here it is.

I am so in love with this cover, it's absolutely gorgeous

I am so in love with this cover, it's absolutely gorgeous. The intensity... it's like he's looking right into your soul!

Did you know it's up for pre-order now? It will officially go LIVE on Tuesday. If you want to grab yourself a copy since it won't be available on wattpad anymore, or if you want to reread or you'll be reading this book for the first time: ebook or paperback... the link is in my bio 💙

I have a HUGE giveaway for y'all. Ready?

I'm giving away 20 ebook copies of TMAHO to 20 readers. To enter: All you have to do is leave a review (short or long, or whatever you want) on Goodreads! Link in my bio. Come back here and comment once you're done.

I'm also giving away TWO paperbacks to two lucky winners. Part One and Part Two. To enter: Simple, leave a review on Goodreads! Come back here and comment once you're done.

I've got one more. This is for all Alessio's fans... I am gifting 20 readers ebook copies of TMAHA (all three books). To enter: Simple again, follow me on BookBub! Come back here and comment once you're done.

You will find all links in my bio!

Look at how pretty they are together! Nikolay and Evaline will soon join this little group 💜

I have something up my sleeve... if you're curious, I've posted two teasers in the Facebook group, LYLAH'S WATTPADDERS. Join us and find out what I'm writing next. But you'll find out on June 30th anyway *wink wink nudge nudge*

Lots of love, Lylah xoxo