Rinko Shirokane - Silent Stream

Rinko loved Roselia.

Every day, she practiced with the other girls, always loving to play her piano and feel like part of a band- something she always thought was miles and miles out of her reach. Today was almost normal. Almost.

Rinko, like most people, had specific times of the day she would use the restroom. She wouldn't have described herself as having a "sensitive bladder", but it definitely wasn't as strong as she thought Yukina or Sayo's must have been. Today, her final class ran over, and she wasn't prepared to miss a second of rehearsals- even if she usually relieved herself right before practice. Rinko could already feel that all too familiar twinge in her bladder, but she had already passed the bathrooms without a glance.
"Just three hours." She convinced herself. "I can hang on for three hours I will be okay."

After thirty minutes of practice- she was already squirming in her piano stool. It was no secret that Rinko was extremely socially anxious- and topped with her being unbelievably pee-shy it became impossible for her to get up, or she would be disturbing everyone else during practice. So terrified she was making a scene, she became glad that not even her best friend, Ako, paid any attention to her childish shakes and squirms.

It wasn't long at all before Rinko was becoming truly desperate. The shakes of her delicate fingers had thrown her playing completely off- causing even Yukina to suspect what was wrong. The sheer desperation of the situation brought prickly tears to Rinko's eyes, but she did not dare stand up. Her knees buckled under the pressure of her full bladder, and her hands were now firmly grabbing her crotch. She knew if she stood up she would lose all control- but she did not dare stand up.

Her now appalling playing through "Black Shout" had made Yukina fully aware of what was happing- though she knew before, she did not want to embarrass her friend by revealing her crippling desperation.

"Rinko! This has gone off long enough- I know how embarrassing these things can be, but please don't hesitate to relieve yourself if you need t..." Yukinas words trailed as she realised what had just happened.

Rinko has never felt such immense relief in her life, before any shame hit, only pleasure and warmth flooded through her body.

Wait. Oh no....

Rinko fidgeted in her stool, her skirt dripping in her own urine, and the floor accommodating a pool of it beneath her- all she could do was look up sheepishly at her fellow band members, watching her sit there with expressions of pure shock, but worry.

And it felt so good.