[20] Packing with Darren

It's the weekend my lovelies! And therefore, many updates!! 

-bex. 

Chapter 20 : Packing with Darren

MARGO 

Okay, since tomorrow will be my flight (and sadly leaving Darren for a matter of days) he helped me pack my things. 

And by things, like all of them. 

It was like he was sending me back to Canada. 

Which was totally not offending. 

Please do note sarcasm. 

Anyways, he insisted on packing everything for me, hence, here I was, dictating him what to pack and not.  

"Hey Marog - um, i mean Margo, I'm done." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah-huh" 

"I'm to judge that one." 

Suprisingly, he did a better job than I did. Gosh, when was he this.... organized?

"Well, it was nice packing for you, lieutenant; but sadly, i need to get dressed and go to the practice for semi-finals." he said whilst standing up and brushing his pants. 

"Can I go with you?" I ask. 

"Yeah. Sure." 

I quickly ran to my closet and grabbed my high-waisted shorts and tank-top (since that was the only thing left because everything else is in my luggage) and knee-socks, matched with my black high-top converse. Since I was the only girl wearing 'converse' at our school in Canada, it was my 'signature' style. Knee-socks and converse.

I changed at my room's bathroom, took a quick glance at myself and smiled, "I look good." As I walked out, Darren was sitting on my bed, doing something on his phone. "You ready lieutenant?" He looked at me, paused, and nodded. 

He took me by the hand, and let me tell you, it was a normal thing for us. But this time, it was weird - it had a tingling sensation, an electrical shock of some sort. And even though it was unusual, i loved it. 

I loved the feeling of Darren's fingers intwined with mine.  

"Hey, Margo?"

"Yeah?"

"I'll miss you."

"Don't worry Darren," i looked at him, "I'll miss you too." 

***

I was watching Darren perform one of the songs that Coach Sarah wanted him to sing. He was so different in the stage; he was loose, calm, and as if, the stage was his home. Seated on the comfy and cushioned seats in the auditorium of some-sort, I felt someone sit beside me.

"Hi Ate." a little girl greeted. I think her name was Darlene, then followed Lyca. I knew Lyca because when Darren was at the practice before this, she and I played together. "Ate Reese! Kamusta?" said Lyca. 

"Eto, antok." i replied, and they giggled. 

"Ate, my tanong kami." Darlene asked. "Crush mo ba si Kuya Darren?" 

My pupils (sort of) dilated. "Huh? Ano?" I try to cover my tracks. 

"Ate, crush mo ba si Kuya Darren?" Lyca repeated. 

I shook my head furiously, "Hindi ah." lie. 

"'Wag kayong maniwala dyan sa Ate Margo nyo." said a voice behind my back. Who's... of course it needs to be JK's. "Huh? Bakit po Margo?" asked Darlene once more.