Liberation- Subaru (part 2/2)

Author's note: I am sorry if anyone was actually waiting for this I wrote half of this chapter and then I kept putting it off, I'm sorry but I hope it was worth the wait.

I was taking a midnight stroll through the gardens of the Sakamaki family's mansion admiring the roses in the light of the full moon.  I heard a high screeching sound pierce the silence of the night making my ears ring, it sounded like a person crying. Without thinking about it I started following the sound of the tortured lament. The closer I got to it the clearer the sounds became, the noises started becoming words:

"Help me"

"Please"

"Help me"

"I beg of you"

"Please"

I kept walking. The more I walked, the more unfamiliar my surroundings became. I found myself in the middle of a forest, I felt like there was a strange force guiding me towards the sound. When I finally made it out of the forest I found myself in front of a castle. I gasped as I took in it's enormity. My eyes focused on the window of the highest tower, a woman stood at the other inside looking at me, she reached her hand out.

"Help me" she repeated.

I comprehended that she was somehow able to speak to me only, that her words only resounded in my head. I walked across the bridge that led to the castle's entrance. I hesitated when I stood in front of It's giant wooden doors, but they opened as soon as I pushed them. The inside of the castle was dark, the voice in my head guided me until I discovered a hidden door. It led to a series of stairs that seemed to go on forever. Finally at the top of the tower I found a small room. Inside was a normal looking bedroom, except  thick metal bars of a cell surrounded it. The woman I'd seen before was waiting for me, near what looked like the only way out of the cell, which a padlock sealed.

 "You need to help me, you need to get me out of here before he..." She started

"Excuse me, Who are you? Why did you summon me here?" I interrupted.

"My name is Christa, Karlheinz imprisoned me here, but you can help me. I can sense you are a powerful sorceress.  I've been trying to reach you since you got here, just the other day, you made contact with my son. today I was finally able to communicate with you" She explained

At first, I had no idea who she was referring to, but the more I looked at her, the more the resemblance became clear: her eyes, her hair. They were also his eyes and his hair.

"Do you mean...you're Subaru's mother?" I asked even though I knew the answer already.

"He's a gentle boy...maybe... that's why he is so weak" She commented. I had never seen vampire look as ill as she did, she seemed to be fading slowly, like a ghost.

"Weak?! Why would you say that?" I questioned in disbelief I had a lot of adjectives to describe Subaru but weak, was most definitely not one of them.