|26| Water

"Stupid child, getting yourself in danger and then falling sick

"Stupid child, getting yourself in danger and then falling sick.. I worry for you," Pocky caressed the girl that laid in the soft covered bed. After encountering that man, (Y/n) hadn't been feeling right, perhaps she caught a cold or something entirely different, not even Pocky could tell. After Pocky left the girl to rest she got up just moments later and picked up her phone to be welcomed by actually, just one message. She coughed for a bit before opening it up.

Mina Ashido

Alien Queen

I hope you feel better (L/n)! If you do get better sooner than you think, the girls are going to the pool that UA set up in 2 day, so feel free to come!

(Y/n) (L/n)

ThAnkS aShiDo.. bUt I dOn't kNow

Alien Queen

You'd look super hot ;))

(Y/n) (L/n)

I kNoW I wOuLd ;))))))))))

After messaging Ashido, she got out of the comfortable haven that Pocky had made and went to her desk. She couldn't miss swimming with the girls, that just wasn't her style. Stretching her arms, she reached behind her desk to find the pack of medicine she had bought just a week ago and shoved it into her mouth. It was the only drug she was going to take in a while.

--------------------

"(L/n), I can't believe you made it!" Ashido exclaimed as I entered the building with the rest of the girls.

"Same, I thought I was dead," I said.

"(L/n) do not say things like that, it is very worrisome!" Yaoyorozu scolded me, she sounded like someone familiar. We walked into the changing rooms and Jiro brought out a bunch of swimming suits that the school provided and dumped it on one of the seats.

"I overheard Mineta and Kaminari talking about coming here, so I got us these specific ones to beat them at there own game but I didn't think (L/n) would be coming today so we don't have enough.." Jiro admitted.

"That's fine with me, all they'll be seeing is me drowning," I put out, grabbing one of the normal swimming suits from the storage closet. After giggling and chattering for a bit, I grabbed a towel and left with the rest of the girls towards the pool. As we got closer we could hear faint voices through the wall.

"I thought we were the only ones permitted to come here today?" Ururaka asked, slightly confused at all of the noise coming from the other side. We all reassured each other before entering the pool to be welcomed by the rest of our classmates.

"Hey, I thought we reserved the pool so why are you guys here? Ribbit," Asui wondered.

"Ah Mineta and Kaminari invited me to come train with them here, so I thought why not invite everyone else!" Midoriya said. We all nodded at his response and went to do our own things.

"Just because the boys are here, it won't stop us from having fun!" Hagakure shouted, she ordered us all to stretch and then jumped into pool. Joining in, I splashed into the pool and began to swim around before I found a nice place to float. Tenya had entered the scene, and at that moment I knew that Mineta and Kaminari really messed up. They weren't here yet, but by getting Tenya here he was going to take this very seriously, and train them to the core.

"First we will stretch, then we will run around the pool and lunge right after that! Five minutes on each task, after that we will do much more so be prepared!" Tenya announced, swinging his arms into every possible direction. I began to chuckle and realised I was laughing to myself, looking around I swam closer to the girls and began to splash around.

"They call me the queen of water!" I giggled, splashing water onto everyone I could. Just when I thought it was already so fun, it got even better.

"Why are all of you here!?" Kaminari yelled in confusion.

"I invited everyone else because you said we were training right?" Midoriya chuckled cutely.

Mineta sighed and looked at us, "WHAT ARE THEY WEARING!? THIS WASN'T WHAT I WANTED! Still... whatever fines with me!". We all began to laugh and snigger at them as Tenya dragged them away to start training.

"This isn't so bad afterall," Jiro muttered.

"Not only that, we get to see all of their wonderful bodies!!" Hagakure jumped in joy, presumably blushing like crazy.

"Get your hormones in check," I said pushing her down into the water. "Actually guys, I've been meaning to tell you guys something for a while but I haven't found the chance to say it," I added with.

"Go on then, I'm actually pretty curious, ribbit," Asui said, floating in her float.

"You guys uhm... you guys should call me (Y/n) instead of (L/n)!" I shrieked in embarrassment. The girls began to look at each other before bursting out into laughter. "It's not funny guys!".

"It's just that we've never seen you so flustered!" Ururaka teased.

"I'm fine with it, just call me Tsuyu like the rest of the girls," Tsuyu said patting my head.

"And call me Yaomomo, it's much more easier!" Yaomomo pointed out. Not even Tenya calls me by my (Y/n), even though we've been friends for so long, he probably just feels uncomfortable. I mean, it is Tenya we're talking about. I got out of the pool to see Tenya handing out people drinks and I grabbed one he was holding.

"(L/n), stealing from me is quite improper!" He stated.

"Sharing is caring!" I snorted back, opening the drink and gulping down the can of pepsi. He sighed and began to mutter inaudible words before snatching it away from me and drinking the rest for himself. "Hey, you can't just do that!" I yelped, hitting his shoulder multiple times.

"You can just grab another right from the box over there!" He pointed over my back, and as I looked away he ran for it.

"You're such a pussy, Tenya!" I screamed as I ran past everyone. The box was empty if you wanted to know.

"You must watch your potty mouth (L/n)!" He said back to me, raising the can of pepsi higher than I could reach.

"Says the one who lied about there being anymore drinks!" I cried out, giving up after a while. After a few minutes of complaining, Todoroki tossed me a drink.

"You're so loud," He said, opening his drink up. As we continued to make small talk, Tenya announced that they'd be doing a small swimming competition. I sat by the sidelines watching the boys 'swim' across the big pool.

"You're not even touching the water Bakugo!" I shouted.

"Fuck your mum, gamer-girl!" He yelled, taking first place from everyone else.

"I would, if I had one Porcupine!" I blurted out, making him stand in place regretting what he said. "Don't look so down, don't tell me you're scared that Midoriya or Todoroki's gonna take first place instead of you!" I assured him, rubbing his back. He whacked my hand off him and walked away, what a child. All three boys got into position and when Tenya blew his whistle they jumped in.

"Times up, get out of here," Aizawa said, removing their quirks.

This was gonna be the only fun we'd experience before going to camp.

-------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter, voting and commenting would help a lot!