Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

Beep Beep Beep

"Ughh," I groaned. "My stomach is killing me." I suddenly felt the urge to throw up, I booked it to the bathroom. After my stomach settled down, I remember the events of last night.

Flashback

I got up from my sleep and went to the kitchen. My uncle and aunt must have been in their bedroom because they weren't in the living room nor the kitchen. I got into the cabinet and looked for a cup. The noise must have woken my guardians because they came out of their room.

"Honey, are you okay?" Aunt May asked. They were concerned about me. "Yeah...Just going for a drink of water..." I pulled the glass cup out and filled it up with the water from the sink. I continued this before my uncle spoke up.

"Are you sure, you're okay. That's the 18th glass that you've had."

I put the glass down on the counter and went straight to the pantry. I grabbed all the chips and snacks that I could possibly grab. I literally devoured it all. However, I still wasn't satisfied. I went the pulled out everything that was considered eatable. 

My Guardians watched in horror, but I paid no attention. It felt like something was taking control of my body. 

My uncle and aunt screamed when they saw me starting to dig through the trash to eat what was left inside. There was half a chicken bone, some expired snacks, along with other things. Both of them ran up to me.

"What's wrong? Seriously are you sick or something?" Aunt May asked.

"Do I need to take you to a hospital?" Uncle J questioned.

I finally came to my scenes. "I honestly don't know. I just want to go to bed. It's been a tiring day." I replied trying to break from my Guardians grip.

My aunt expression saddened, "Y/N, please tell us what's wrong."

"I'm just really tired. I want to go back to sleep. I promise I'll be fine in the morning. A weird bug just came over me." I replied hiding the fact that something horrible must be happening to me.

My Aunt and Uncle were hesitant to let go of the subject but I flashed them a reassuring smile saying that I will be okay. So, they allowed me to go to my room.

I took off my bloodied clothes and put on my PJs. I got into my bed and put the blankets over me. I fell asleep immediately. 

I show the flashback out of my head. I turned on the shower. I checked the water to see if it was hot enough for me to get in, but it was still freezing cold. "Huh, that's really weird," I said out loud.

I turned the knob the water to max heat, but it was still freezing cold. What the hell was wrong with the water?

"Hey, Aunt May!" I called out.

"Yes!?" She called back.

"Is there something wrong with the water in there?" I questioned her. 

"No? Why do you ask?"

"Just checking," I replied. "Things are getting weirder and weirder by the minute."

"Well, alright, honey! Your uncle is at work and I'm going to the grocery store so I won't see you until I get back. Bye, Love you!" She yelled at me from the other room. 

"Love you, too, Aunt May!" I replied to her. "I need to hurry this up, don't want to take to long," I said to myself, before taking a quick shower. Needless to say, I will never be taking a cold shower again. One of the worst experiences of my life.