Chapter 2

Walking alone at night with my pocket watch in hand is sorta calming. This world is very beautiful than from what I'm used to it being all block-like. It turns out some of us are supposed to be dead in the Spirit Realm but we somehow got teleported to Sabre's world. I wasn't alone, however, I was with one of Sabre's old friends who sacrifice himself to save his best friend. "Why do we have to go out at night Time Steve?" Rainbow Steve asked me. I simply reply with: "We do it so we won't be seen in this world," I explained to him. At first, when I was watching over him he was always relying on everyone as a child. But the more he grows as a Steve the grown-up he got. I couldn't be more proud of him than I am right now. 

"Rainbow Steve you must stay with me at night. I don't want you to wander off and get exposed by all these "players". You're more mature now you know it. While I'm seeing the future and doing some time travel I want you to stay at base camp until I get back understood?"

He nodded.

"Good. Now it's almost midnight. Go back to base camp and get some sleep," I ordered and he obeyed. 

I don't mean to act like my brother Elemental Steve but it was for his own good. It's I good thing I entrusted the rainbow-colored Steve with a special power that will be used for something very important. I walked around the darkness looking into the past and to the future with the help of the stars in the night sky. Normally when I look into someone's past or future I usually do it with the help of my powers.

Things I know of it are in control for now. It's my purpose as a Steve to make sure Sabre is staying safe and helping him any way that I can in this strange new world. I decided to head back to camp as seeing the sun is going to raise in 4 hours. I teleported back to base camp to see Rainbow Steve asleep. I couldn't help but smile at the sight of him. No one can actually see us well unless they believe in us of course. If we get seen then we would be in massive trouble. Suddenly I spot something move in the distance. I already knew who it was. Dark Elder Blue Steve. 

I left my friend sleeping to confront the evil elder. "Well well well what do we have here? Trying to protect that player who I hate!?" he said in his deep and rough voice. I stood my ground with my hands into fists, ready to punch him at any cost. 

"You will not lay a finger on him Dark Elder Blue Steve. I've known all the trouble you have caused," I replied. 

"I'm only interested in killing that evil Yellow Steve FYI Time Steve."

At this point, my anger was rising inside of me. He's been dead for a very long time now. He is standing in front of me as a ghost just about ready to kill me. "I'll be back soon. This time I'll spare you for now," he spoke one last time before vanishing once again. Now I was very mad at him. He did all of those terrible things to Nightmare Steve before he became what he is now. Now he is after Sabre to hurt him. This was not happening. Not on my watch. I activated my time travel power to teleport to one part of Nightmare Steve's past that I know what was going to go down.

Once I got teleported to one of Nightmare Steve's memories I saw both of them. Like Sabre, I'm just a ghost in the past. I walked behind them as they came to a shrine that I never have seen before. Lights all around it with glass and cobblestone. This must be an ancient shrine. In the middle of the shrine, there was a bottle with colors in it. Dark Elder Blue told Nightmare Steve to grab the bottle. 

Of course, he did as he was told but I wasn't about to let them get the bottle for I knew of its powers. I very rarely change the past due to the fact that it could also change the future. 

I grabbed the bottle and fleed to another part of the memory. Once I was sure I away from them, I separated the powers into 4 bottles. I then used my power to teleport the three to different Steves who I know are the trusted ones. One of the bottles that I didn't know ended up with my brother. 

I kept the final bottle to myself as I flew back to the shrine. I watched in terror as the evil elder was beating him up for letting the bottle get away. It's a good thing that they didn't know it was me who took the bottle. I guess when you are the master of time you can get away with everything you have never done in your lifespan. I quickly teleported from the past and into the present times. 

I think that was the riskiest thing I have ever done in someone else past. It was morning when I went back to base camp to check on Rainbow Steve. I was surprised to see him awake. "Oh hey Time Steve," he greeted me. I realized that I could trust him with the last bottle of that power one. I hovered at his eye level. 

"Rainbow Steve I need you to take this bottle and leave this place behind. It's for your own safety as you know I've been time travel again. I just want you to be safe. Take this bottle and go away from here until you know when the time is right to go back. Now it's your time to go away from here and go somewhere safe in this strange and new world. Good luck Rainbow Steve I'll see you soon when the time is right."