This was Kyungsoo's car indeed

This was Kyungsoo's car indeed. The color of the vehicle is strong in its presence and resembled his personality: Intense and Conservative.

He turned to the front passenger door to open the door for her. Another indication that he is a gentleman, always.

Noticing her scanning the interiors of the vehicle, he pulled down his mask onto his chin and joked, "Jihyun-sunbaenim, please get in."

She felt laughter bubbling through her chest and didn't try to hide it.

"Oppa!!" she continued laughing as she hit him on the shoulder playfully, "Not a sunbaenim!"

She entered the car and just when she thought that the car's exterior was intense on its own way, the black leather lining of the carseats became intimidating and somewhat sexy~ in its appearance.

"Ah~ Mianhae, Jihyun" he said giving her a smug smile as he began assisting her onto her seat.

She rolled her eyes at him as she smiled sarcastically, "Thank you!"

Kyungsoo whispered under his breath, "...sunbaenim" attempting to make her laugh.

"OPPA anniya" she whined, smacking his shoulder softly again.

Kyungsoo loved to tease her with the "Sunbaenim" inside joke between the two of them. For him, it was funny but for Jihyun, Kyungsoo knew it annoyed her but the fun of it comes when she starts whining and eventually laughs as he continues on. Plus, when she whines he notices that her eyes become smaller in the most adorable way and her smile becomes even wider.

He ran to the driver's seat and entered the vehicle. He presses the car ignition button and the car revved loudly.

Kyungsoo turned to the beautiful woman next to her and held her hand.

Of all the rumors that say Kyungsoo was a shy man, when it comes to Jihyun, however, taking initiative was important.

"Buckle up" He said, smirking as if trying to make her feel like she was about to have the nicest night-drive of her life.